Philips 42pfl7704D 1080P LCD HDTV
I got this tv two years ago. I was $1400 then. In two years I've used it probably 30 times (I use my computer more often than not). Everything works fine and it's in very good condition. Here are the specs:
Philips LCD TV 42PFL7704D 42" class Full HD 1080p digital TV with Perfect Pixel HD Engine
Experience brilliant performance with a breathtaking full HD 1080p, 120Hz display.
Combined with a powerful Perfect Pixel HD engine, Perfect Natural Motion and exciting
invisible sound, this Flat TV ensures you're always part of the action.
Easy to connect and enjoy
• 4 HDMI inputs with Easylink for a full HD connection
• USB for fantastic multimedia playback
• Settings assistant for effortless personalized TV settings
See every detail of the action
• 120Hz Clear LCD, 2ms performance for superb motion sharpness
• Full HD LCD display, with a 1920x1080p resolution
• Perfect Natural Motion for ultra smooth Full HD movies
• Perfect Pixel HD Engine for unrivalled sharpness and clarity
• Dynamic contrast 50000:1 for incredible rich black details
Hear exciting and powerful sound
• Dolby Digital output for connection to a home theatre system
• Invisible speakers with incredible surround
Ready for digital
• ATSC & QAM tuner receives over the air and unscrambled cable
This tv also plays movies/pictures/audio from a flash drive or properly formatted external hard drive. The formats it supports are: jpeg, mp3, wmv, avi, mp4, h264. The h264 and avi are especially sweet since you can store a true 1080p video on a flash drive then watch directly from the tv without having to use a blu-ray player :)
P.S. CASH only. I'm fully aware of the scams out there.