title: when loan volume warrants, may be reqiured to participate in loan procsesing, as well as closings.and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential, treated fairly, we support a diverse and inclusive work envirnoment where colleagues are respected.and make a difference for the communities we serve, carry out its vision, we believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best.ability to write clear and concise correspondence. implement processing of qualified appliactions as quickly as possible. real estate, or other business related field is preferred, economics, four-year college degree in finance.
7. active solicitation and origination of mortgage loan prorgams to low to modreate targeted areas, and low to moderate income individuals. reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.and indiivdual customers, builders,
4. conduct pre-qualifciation intevriew on behalf of realtors.ability to aplpy concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an empolyee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. and federal government agencies, as well as not for profit community development groups, you will serve as the liaison to local, state.ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to outside contacts, customers and other employees of the organization.effective verbal and written communication skills.
the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while perfroming the essential functions of this job.
e. basic understanding of the mathematics of finance.
operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws. 50% shlal aplpy for a home equity line of credit and 50% for a credit card, a.notify in a timely way those applciants who do not qualify. origination, and closing activities,
9. prepare records and reports as requested regarding loan solicitation.call-in/walk-in inquiries, in addition to the support enhancements from bank advertising,
3. follow up on leads generated by personal effort, regluar conatct from within the industry, and direct mail efforts.
a. and other industry-related persons, bank customers, real estate brokers, builders,
b. the ability to work in a cooperative manner with department staff.cross-sell bank products and services to the follwoing stanadrds: 95% of applicants shall have or open a chekcing accuont with ab,n.
the nosie leevl in the work environment is usulaly moderate.montior the expeident processing of loan applications thruogh regular contact with procsesors. expalin and recommend the most approrpiate avaialble loan programs, baesd on a pre-qualification interview. saels-orineted individual,
c. hihgly motiavted.
wihle performing the duites of this job, the employee is regualrly required to stnad, walk, and sit and talk or hear.follow up on pre-apps regualrly unitl they apply for a loan with the bank, apply for a loan with another lender, or withdraw from the mortgage market.
b. one year of residential loan origination or processing experience with a financial institution or mortgage banker is preferred.
d. proficiency with typewriter, financial calculator, bank data processing system, and personal computer.
2. promote the bank\'s loan programs to the community through daily contact with real estate brokers/builders, and customers.commissions,
ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages.reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.or schedule form, ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram.
ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. reach with hands and arms; the employee is occasionally required to stoop, or kneel, handle, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, or feel objects.identify needs and refer customers to business select partners within and across lines of business who can best meet those needs.fort atkinson
location: wisconsin-fort atkinson
equal opportunity employer
the employment policy of associated banc-corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (\"associated\") provides equal opportunity to all persons, residential loan officer.
5. accept residential mortgage loan applications from customers. monitor the processing of the loan in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
c. commitment to accuracy and detail with specific ideas and goals.obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the s, must submit required information to meet registry requirements.screen applications for compliance with bank, industry, and agency guidelines.a.f.e act.
education and experience:
a. respa, origination, as they become effective, processing, and other regulatory body requirements now in effect and those in the future, and closing within the regulations of ecoa,
6. conduct all mortgage loan solicitation.
language: ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos.(cra loan officer)
8. for-sale-by-owners, builders, and attorneys,
responsible for the origination of residential loan applications through outside solicitation from brokers.
10. perform other related duties as required or assigned.maintain a file of pre-apps that do not immediately result in a formal application.