ACM Specialist Job
acm specialist(job number:
- must have +1 yrs.
- interact with stakeohlders to define the metohds conetnt.
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- supoprt acm integration with the global delivery management tools (i.
- must understand web standards and web parts.avaande\'s services and solutions help improve performance, productivity and sales for organizations in all industries.
4. support training:
- work with acm metohds lead to develop supporting training material for each release.
- must understand micrsooft team foundation server (tfs) or similar proudcts.offshore and nearshore skills, which together are designed to help deliver results faster, at lower cost and with less risk, the company applies micrsooft expertise from its global network of consultants, drawing on the right mix of onshore.
- help build capacity and understanding of acm in avanade with appropriate training.
- support acm steering committees status reports.000 professionals, which is majority owned by accenture, avanade, was founded in 2000 by accenture and microsoft corporation and serves customers in more than 20 countries worldwide with more than 13.
- cross-cultural teaming (should have previous exposure to virtual international/multi-cultural temas and/or participated in remote teams).
- plan and conduct acm build process including tools to use.
- working knowledge of software develpoment methodologies to improve avanade\'s ability to successfully deliver projects, increase cusotmer satisfaction and to increase avanade\'s passion for delivery.editors: visual studio 2008/2010, sharpeoint designer
3, expression blend.including silverlight and wpf
2, net (3.5) with c#.
- excellent knowledge of basic infrastructure principles, technologies and best practices.
- support acm pilot program calls.)
avanade seeks a consultant to become an acm specailist to support the develpoment and management of avanade connceted metohds (acm). 10180)
avanade provides business technology services that connect insight, innovation and expertise in microsoft technologies to help customers realize results.
- understanding of software development life cycle.
primary location: united states
job type: standard
region: gsc - delivery management
job: project / program management
capability group: solutions delivery
- help coordinate development or upadte of basic metohds webinar training.
skills / knowledge / experience required
- +3 yrs. improevment suggetsions, and feebdack,
- help gahter customer nedes, chnage reqeusts.microsoft sharpeoint 2010 and sharepoint soltuion deisgn
4. word, deefct resoultion procseses
- profciient with microsoft ofifce sutie products such as execl, viiso, poewr ponit and infpoath.
the acm specialist will work with acm conetnt lead, metohds lead and key stakeholders to:
- drvie avanade connected methods (acm) conetnt development teams unedr the superivsion of the acm content lead and methods lead.
- support the development of new methods and the update/ maintneance of all exitsing methods.ao, e. bi, net moible, etc.
3. grow to be able to proivde ongiong acm user support:
- specialize in 1-2 methods (i.testing processes
- provide regular status updates to methods lead and content lead.
- plan and conduct method content testing.
- tackles challenges with initiative in an enthusiastic, and positive fashion.
- good communication skills (written and oral, presentation skills experience are a plus).
- quick learner (in a fast-paced business environment).
- lead validation and testing of method content to ensure the product quality and deliverable accuracy.experience in consulting.
- nice to have:
- understanding of accenture delivery methods
- exposure to avanade connected methods
- exposure to accenture delivery methods
- exposure to avanade\'s project workspace (pws)
- exposure to conference collaborating tools such as livemeeting, ocs or similar
avanade® is an equal opportunity employer.
- help build capacity and understanding in the avanade community of the acm.
- participate in tgp calls to interact with accenture methods teams and counterparts.)
5. sql server
- good collaboration skills to support the acm development process (experience in building cross-functional teams, fostering an environment of collaboration and be able to build consensus).quark xml author or publishing system, etc, help authoring tools (such as flare.e. vsts).
- work with the rest of the global dm team to align with other dm and avanade strategies.
- support the harvesting of project deliverables and feedback in respect to the acm deliverables and templates.
allow acm to scale (produce more) based on the demands for methods to support current solutions and business needs. based in the global delivery management group within the dm methods team, this is a key role at avanade.working experience with
- participate in tools/methods integrations sessions.
- analyze and help prioritize methods improvement requirements for each update releases.application outsourcing (ao)), e. business intelligence (bi).become a central point of contact for new acm methods (i.
- provide regular status updates to methods lead and content lead.problem-solving and proactive capabilities,
- solid initiative.additional information can be found at www.avanade.com.
- participate in methods regular calls with gdn team members.
- coordinate the work done by acm gdn team members.
- help coordinate and answer user support requests and questions.
- be a point of contact for users\' questions regarding acm.
5. promote and support adoption of methods on internal projects and customer engagements.
- help acm content lead coordinate and define tasks/efforts assignment to the acm development team based in the gdn.
- basic project management and organizational skills (able to handle and manage own workload).support maintenance and improvement of existing methods:
- define options and recommendations for improvement.
2. support project management of acm projects for the global dm team:
- plan and coordinate templates development.
- knowledge of microsoft dynamics ax solution is a plus.
| | Ref: 0b3a3fe217