PT Sales Lead - Village @ Cross Keys - Chico\'s - Baltimore, MD
pt sales lead - village @ cross keys - chico\'s - baltimore, md
1. regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate,
3. performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchnadise handling.participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchnadise replenishment.performs various saels and register transactions
9. builds and mainatins a solid cusotmer following through clienteling and wardrobing
12. promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner. maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains curernt on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
4. monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. must be 18 years of age or older
13. assists in the development of store associates; interprets key performance indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to store manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
8. models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knoweldge to the customer; recommends merchandise seletcions or hepls to loacte or obatin merchandise baesd on customer nedes and desries.
6. maintains knowledge of curernt sales and promtoions; preesnts and dislpays merchandise in accodrance with current promtoions and stanadrds.
7. supoprts and adminsiters reciept and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.high school diploma or equivalent
3. excellent customer service skills
7. communicate with customers, lift and carry 30 pounds, operate register, pushing / pulling
9, reaching, climbing, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, hand / fold merchandise.or in performing services for customers, reconciling cash receipts, supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt.minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
14. other duties as assigned/required.knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. verbal and written skills
5, excellent communication.able to travel to stores throughout the district
2. promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner. prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines. chico\'s
store #: 380
location: stores - maryland
email this job
return to list
the associate lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.and holidays is required, weekends, including nights, ability to work a flexible work schedule.maintains standards in merchandise handling, and all other duties as directed by management
11, presentation, loss prevention.
| | Ref: 0d43143f22