title: with exposure to engineering or shop drawings,
· amanufacturing or design background preferred, but not required.
we offer a comprehensive, dental, 401(k), medical, vision, life insurance, competitive benefits package that includes, vacation & paid holidays, 100% tuition reimbursement.
our ideal candidate should have:
· abachelor's degreein engineering or business with two to five years ofrelatedexperience within a technical sales/procurement arena is required., a world leader in the supply of power generation services and equipment is looking for an energetic and assertive individual to join our boiler proudct operations organization within the thermal power division located in windsor, connecticut. s. for any employer.develop quotations/proposals in response to cusotmer requests utilizing established processes, procedures and experience of existing staff.
· ability toresolve and communicatecorrective action of nonconforming products.
· theability to traveldomestically - up to approximately 20%.the successful candidate will suggest and implement initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance and must be able to make good decisions and adapt to changing work environments.
· knowledge of ms office programswith the aptitude to learn additional software packages.these responsbiilities are required on multiple proejcts runinng concurrently.
responsbiilities inculde, responsibilities inculde quottaion/proopsal develpoment and oredr exectuion actiivties as well as customer and product adminitsration assoicated with the supply of fuel tranpsort replaecment parts for domestic and international markets, but are not limited to:
under the direction of the department supervisor.
alstom power is an equal opportunity employer.
· motivation and the willingness to learncommercial and technical information in an expeditious manner.
· authorizationto work in the u.inside sales representative - fuel transport products
alstom power inc .
· an ability toevaluate andsolve both routine and complex problemsand to cost effectively meet tight schedules while ensuring customer satisfaction.
· aptitude and experience tomanage milestones on multiple projectssimultaneously.
· possessgood time managementskills and work with little supervision.order execution to include the management of key milestones, facilitate communication between supplier and key customer contacts, and follow project through to completion utilizing established processes and procedures.
· familiarity with engineering or shop drawingsa big plus.
the open position is for an inside sales representative to perform a variety of activities within the fuel transport department associated with one or more projects, and assist the product segment in various aspects of their assignments.
· strong interpersonal skillsto achieve cooperation and reach agreement with customers, suppliers and internal alstom departments.