title: performing routine functions in preparation of the start or end of day\'s actiivties inclduing atm balancing and/or servicing, opening or closing of retail bank.
8. supports retail business development goals through effective calling efforts on potetnial and exitsing custmoers; identifies business needs and corresponding saels opportunities bank-wide.
communication and language:
ability to communicate effectively with customers and others within the work environment.
3. sells bank products to new and existing customers, using the established company saels process while maintaining sales and procedural proficiency in all services offered at the bank.sedentary work: lifting a max of 30 lbs.abiilty to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
we are proud to be an eeo/aa employer m/f/d/v. and other retail departments, private banking, business banking,
9. develops and maintains cusotmer relationships and recognizes refreral opportunities throughout trust.the colleague is frequently required to use hands to finger, kneel, or reach, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; the colleague is occasionally required to stoop, handle.ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. or college and technical school classes, this training may include in-house or outside seminars, correspondence courses.
key result areas
- direct sales (100%)
1. ability to represent the organization in a professional and postiive manner.
operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws. participates in corporate promotional campaigns, and telemarketing programs as required, direct mail.
compliance: uphold the bank\'s philosophy and all policies by maintaining approrpiate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsbiilities and enhancing the quality of our organization.
trained and able to back up telelrs when needed.
. may proivde backup to branch mangaer in their absnece.ability to write correspondence. ratios, and proportions to practical situations, ability to aplpy concepts such as fractions, percentages.
vision requierments: accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.a.f.e act.
education and experience:
minimum education: high school diploma or equivalent is required; post-secondary education is a plus.
. maintain sufficient proficiency in teller operations to perofrm related transactions like inquiries and new account posting.
10. assists the branch mangaer in the sales training and development of other ofifce stfaf. we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to outside contacts, customers and other employees of the organization.
c. need to work flexible hours - mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours.perosnal banker i full time - east towne mall madison, wi
establish a full-relationship with customers, persnoally commtiting to consitsently execed customer expecattions evrey time; everwyhere, by being able to meet a broad range of financial service needs and consistently pursues 100% of each customers business. subtract, multiply, using whole numbers, and divide in all units of measure,
mathematical skills: ability to add, common fractions, and decimals.complies with credit policies.complies with lending authority and consistently adheres to credit policy and procedures.if the office does not have an assistant manager, the personal banker may act as manager in the bank manager\'s absence.may perform some sales coahcing activities for the office, both for personal banekrs and tellers (referral coahcing).help preapre reprots and sales aids.
anlayze: ability to apply commosnense undersatnding to carry out instrcution furnsihed in written, oral or diargam form.
as appropriate, including:
, may asusme addiitonal responsibilities.
. provide assitsance and guiadnce to less expereinced staff.
2. ensrues positive pulbic percpetion by extedning a warm welocme to existing or potential customers, overocming resitsance, personally committing to consistently exceed customer expectations, compelting the sale, every time, everywhere, and nurtruing relationships, and identifying their needs, presenting solutions through product benefits.
6. prepare all documents and paper work, assist customers with signing documents necessary to complete transactions, receive initial deposits and/or transfer funds from existing accounts or prepares sight draft to obtain funds.
. acts as a mentor and trainer for other personal bankers within an office or region. and resolves related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction, verifies and processes changes to existing accounts,
5. opens accounts, answers customer questions.
minimum experience: 1-3 years sales and/or financial industry experience including deposit and consumer lending.performs joint calls to further develop relationships.
12. performs other related duties as assigned.to deliver a great customer experience,
4. assesses customer needs and recommends bank products by using specific examples of product benefits, and complete sales.and courteous demeanor throughout the day,
b. the interpersonal skills necessary to make a good first impression, relate to and empathize with other people, cheerful, and maintain a friendly.and sit and talk or hear, walk, colleagues are regularly required to stand.responsible for the sale of bank products to customers and prospects, by actively soliciting and opening new accounts, including all dda products and consumer loan products. mortgage, depending on the level of banker, may also sell brokerage accounts, insurance products, and small business accounts.
environmental conditions: reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.based upon both job expectations and level of knowledge and experience, may be asked to complete additional educational training. must submit required information to meet registry requirements, and maintain the registration requirements as directed by the s, obtain a unique identifier.initiator, self-reliant, approachable, copier, credible, fax, etc, persuasive, positive, adding machine, convincing, strong time management skills
skills: machine: ability to operate equipment necessary to complete the duties listed above, confident/secure, diligent,
completed or enrolled in achieving excellence curriculum
completed or enrolled in developing excellence for personal banker certification
attributes: independent, including computer terminals, effective closer, pc\'s, results-oriented.
7. analyzes pertinent financial and credit data; originates loans and interviews applicants; has authority to approve loans within signing authority levels; recommends loans for denial.
physical demands: reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
contacts: customers and potential customers, bank personnel.in addition to achieving individual goals, works as part of a branch team in attaining bank goals, striving to improve the profitability of the bank.
. may be required to obtain a series 6 and 63 licenses.
preferred education: bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
11. participates in community and business functions/group to ensure a positive image for the bank within their market place.identify needs and refer customers to business select partners within and across lines of business who can best meet those needs.supports the attainment of the banking office sales goals by personal selling and cross-selling.