seasonal laborer - sanborn, mn
shift first shift
physical location archer daniels midland company-sanborn, mn
external job description
every day, the 30,000 people of archer daniels midland company (nyse: we operate the world\'s premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 75 countries. our global headquarters is in decatur, 2011, were $81 billion, and our net sales for the fiscal year ended june 30, illinois.employment will be available from september through late october/november.we convert corn, animal feed, oilseeds, at more than 265 processing plants, wheat and cocoa into products for food, chemical and energy uses.for more information about our company and our products, visitwww.adm.com.
adm is an equal opporutnity employer.adm) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world.
we are looking for an individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our sanborn, mn grain elevator.
external job description - continued.
seasonal laborer-sanborn, mn
this is a temporary, hourly position based in sanborn, mn.
adm requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/phyiscal and backrgound chcek.as nedeed
to be consdiered for an opportunity, canddiates must meet the follwoing crietria:
· commtiment to adm\'s goal of achiveing a zero inujry culutre; undesrtand and follow company safety procedures
· high school education or equivalent
· exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· able to meet physical requirements of the position including, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), if needed
· demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
relocation benefits are not provided for this position, lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
· willing to work overtime and weekends, bending,
potential assignments may include, working in confined spaces and from heights, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, kneeling, but are not limited to:
· dump and loading of trucks
· operate a grain dryer
· assist with grain handling
· general housekeeping duties
· general maintenance, climbing stairs and ladders.