requisition id 101856br
job title region manager, store operations & loss prevention
business stores - orchard supply hardware
state or province/city ca los angeles
requisition type exempt
job description responsible for the overall operational performance of the region and stores.
3. identify opportunities to better leverage existing or new technologies that simplify or improve operational processes. ability to focus on and prioritize critical issues and activities
responsibilities/sklils/experience requirements 1. ability to effectively resolve business issues and develop long term solutions
7. this includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of the team members and business functions in order to deliver projects according to plan.
1. seek out and identify opportunities for continuous improvement, and enhanced customer experience through more effective operational processes, improved productivity.knowledge of retail business and store operations, with a storng customer focus
5. change leadership sklils
mastery of microsoft office suite
years experience 5 - 10 years experience
preferred minimum education bachelors level degree
travel requirements road warrior (75% or more). accidents, etc,
11. closely monitors statistical data relating to the regions inventory, injuries.
9. initiates and conducts confidential investigations involving company assets and associates. project management sklils
strtaegic and concpetual thikning skills
6. ensrues stroes compilance with all laws and stanadrds reltaed to saefty/etihcs.with strong skills in exectuion
2, aciton-orineted.chcek, credit controls and related documentation, monitors compliance with all cash, gift card.ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
4. own shortage control for their region.
2. create the business case for operational process changes and strategies and assist in the creation of change management plans.
10. performs eas audits and evaluations, safety inspections, reports and walkthroughs.this position is also responsible for driving cross-functional projects that support store operations process improvement and new initiative development.
6. stay familiar with and knowledgeable of competitive marketplace and current business environment
7. hire and train loss prevention leads in their region,
5. support development of operational process training.
13. participates in all inventory processes in stores; conducts pre-inventory walkthrough of stores.alarms, cctv, e, eas, etc.follows up on correcting deficiencies.
12. insures that all physical security measures are in place and operational, i.
4. regularly visit stores and field partners to evaluate processes and identify opportunities for expense savings, process improvements and communication clarity.