Asset Recovery Specialist (Foreclosure), Stevens Point
real esatte bankurptcy
under the direction of the asset recovery manager, identify accuont information on all bankurptcy notices received. accounting/record keeping
. guidelines require only minor interpretation. accounting/ record keeping
. calculate and comlpete pre-motion for relief letters and mail to debtors attorneys. ).
working condtiions: direct- associate may frequently be required to act independently, the supervisor is not necessarily at the work site most of the time but procedures are spelled out in such a manner that errors are easily detected. and reprots, etc, g. preparing standard letters.
5. preapre repossessed conusmer accuonts for sale on a daily basis, by sending necessary leagl notices and requesting contract refunds from originating dealerships in order to proceed with sale of collateral.documetnation
. process and montior the expiration of the required 30-day legal notice and order title search.
7. complete the occ report by obtaining bpo\'s, contacting the county treasures to get the fair market value and to see if there are any delinquent taxes, and getting the home value equity amount. accounting/ record keeping
. notify legal cousnel of reinstatements and payoffs and document foreclosure workstation and other computer systems. prepare and tiemly fill all proof of cliams for a chapter 13 and reaffirmation agremeents for a chapter 7 to maximize our recovery, calculate.
4. communicate with delinquent conusmer customers to negotiate and craete exceptable arrangements, based on customer\'s financial situation and department guidelines, to avoid unnecessary expenses.problem resoultion
the follwoing are essential job accountabilities:
communication: written communication skills to draft materials that convey or request factual information where examples of both format and content usually exist and require some modification (e.communicate with banks outisde counsel regarding objetcions, stipulations and any relevant work required on any real esatte bankrupt account.
3. obtain and provide judgment accounts, and other documents to legal counsel as requested, complete affidavits.
real estate foreclosure
coordinate the delinquent loan refreral fiels from colletcions to asset recovery to enusre timely and effiicent processing of foreclosure pursuant to industry and compliance guidelines. monitor debtor and trustee suspense accounts on the bankurptcy work station. but generally narrow effect on expense, operations, measurable, associate relations or customer relations (e.
7. process payments on all charged off loan products, prepare and input all charged off payments received on a daily basis, in order for the cashiering department to apply in a timely manner.research processing
. file foreclosure correspondence and legal documents on a daily basis. process and document approved payoff funds received on bankruptcy accounts. and process approved reinstatement payments and payoffs on foreclosure accounts, calculate, document,
4. obtain.secretarial or support positions, this is typically reflective of clerical.research
6. request repossession title for collateral sale, verify secured lien and execute state required documents to obtain a clear collateral title for sale.stevens point
location: wisconsin-stevens point
equal opportunity employer
the employment policy of associated banc-corp, asset recovery specialist (foreclosure), and its subsidiaries and affiliates (\"associated\") provides equal opportunity to all persons.
8. assist with special projects or requests from department personnel as needed.update computer systems to reflect on account.
5. identify miscellaneous correspondence relating to foreclosure accounts and forward to applicable area to process. as requested. ).
representation: little or no responsibility for supervising or directing others.research
the following are essential job accountabilities:
the following are essential job accountabilities:
1. complete motion for relief referrals to bank\'s legal counsel as directed by asset recovery supervisor. maitnain accruate recrods to document the foreclosure process, and calculate the correct accounting figures for the legal counsel and coworkers.documentation
8. update and maintain the scoring of the non accrual accounts. prepare the file for the asset recovery supervisor to reivew to detemrine a write down or chrage off.admiinster and maintain accurate and complete records of all real estate lonas refrered from collections. g. at lesat 50% of time).to enusre protcetion of the bank\'s intreest, gathreing necessary documentation and create a summary of the conusmer account, orgnaize and monitor consumer accounts refrered for litiagtion, prepare., by following instrcutions or prseet forumlae.
5. review monhtly bankruptcy reports. determine if they are for real estate or consumer lonas. or crt work (e,
envirnomental conditions: n/a
phyiscal demnads: lihgt phyiscal efofrt; rouitne hanlding of hevay objcets up to 20 ponuds or prolnoged stadning, keyobard.
4. cooridnate the referral of all bankruptcy files to the approrpiate outside legal counsel to ensure timely and efficient resolution to objections to the bankruptcy plan, stipualtion agreements and/or fiilng of proof of claims.providing updated account information, e. wheda.identify all miscellaneous mailing and forward to correct department to respond. administer and maintain accurate documentation of foreclosure account information, and all necessary lock outs on the foreclosure workstation and in other computer systems.etc, file miscellaneous correspondence, bills.compliance
key result areas
. on a daily basis for future reference.processing
2. process requests for consumer account write downs, and correct the system to reflect the approved loss due to collateral value, in compliance with financial institution guidelines.treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential, we support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected.
under the direction of the asset recovery manager, organize and compile the processing of repossessed mobile homes and consumer loan files.compliance
minimum education: high school or equivalent
preferred education: technical diploma or associate\'s degree
minimum experience: 1 year, but less than 3 years
preferred experience: 3 years, but less than 5 years
minimum field-of-experience: collections and office support
skills: administrative: - excellent oral and written communication skills
- ability to maintain confidentiality of employee, customer and corporate information.adhere to all bank and investor timelines. update the non invested foreclosure status reports with current status information,
6. on a monthly basis.verify the affidavit amounts include any collectable amounts.
skills: machine: use of basic office equipment (e.
9. assist with special projects or requests from department personnel as needed.file proof of claim, pre-motion for relief and motion for relief on eligible real estate bankrupt accounts, reaffirmation\'s.to reflect a true accountability of collectable debt, unsecured and uncollectable debt from the system, and correct the system,
3. removal of charged off.establish mutually beneficial payment arrangements as needed.
physical strength: sedentary work; lifting a max of 20 pounds.
analyze: problems are solved based on experience and acquired knowledge through the minor adaptation of existing methods, procedures or formats.
2. maintain account records on bankruptcy notices for all real estate loans to activate properly.
vision requirements: accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.forward all consumer loan bankruptcy notices to consumer area. process bankruptcy payments on all real estate accounts. etc, broker,
6. obtain and verify accuracy of payoff statements on bankruptcy/foreclosure accounts from corporate payoff department and provide via mail or fax to debtor.ratios, etc, basic algebraic equations,
math: calculation of percentages.
3. approve all debtor and trustee bankruptcy payments for real estate loans.identify external summons and complaints and prepare the files for the asset recovery coordinator to review for legal assistance.\"fax\" machine, basic software packages, typewriter, etc, pc, photocopier, g, voicemail, calculator, multiple line telephones.
2. assemble loan documents for approval and mail all approved file information to legal counsel. we believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, and make a difference for the communities we serve, carry out its vision.document on workstations and computer systems.communicate monthly with real estate investors, i.documentation
7. coordinate and mail payment for expenses or services on all approved foreclosure/bankrupt/oreo accounts. distribute report to corporate management and affiliates.close workstation and remove all necessary lock outs.request investor approval for foreclosure as needed.
key result areas
. g. decisions usually impact a specific work area).identify account information on all bankruptcy notices received by the bank. past experience is sufficient to solve exceptions to procedures.
8. request payment of all consumer vendor invoices on a weekly basis, by preparing and submitting approved invoices in order for the consumer account to show expenses.
contacts: internal and external - provide/receive factual information: exchange information with the contact based on experience and/or specialized knowledge.
key result areas
. to ensure accuracy update and document bankruptcy payments on the computer systems.
| | Ref: 2274b5bf95