responsible for providing single point of contact to borrowers whose loans are delinquent or at high risk for delinquency. etc, assist borrowers to find solutions to maintain home ownership, rpps, including hamp, proprietary modifications.
interview borrower to understand borrower\'s specific situation; identify and request the appropriate documents required for loan modification review. maintain, track and log requested documentation for loan modification review, identify.collections, customer service or loss mitigation, default,
basic qualifications: 2+ years expeirence in morgtage loan origination, telesales.deeds in lieu, discuss other solutions including short sales, etc, if retention options are not possible.
work with borrower to obtain broker information for short sale process.
work with borrower to set up and follow up on good faith payments.
preferred sklils: - associates degree.
- expeirence worikng with disgruntled custmoers.
- data entry into multiple systems of record.
- ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of work. and foreclosure process, loan modification,
communicate and coordinate with multiple servicing departments (both internal and external to wf) informing the borrower of current status, next steps; remain as the single point of contact to borrower throughout the loss mitigation, options.knowing when to probe for details,
- experience interviewing customers.
- ability to analyze credit documents and solve problems. handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner.
place outbound calls to notify borrowers when additional loan document information is required; follow up on loan docs.
- experience discussing loan documentation over the phone (requesting and collecting docs).
minimum qualifications: - mortgage loss mitigation / collections / default servicing / financial services experience.
- working knoweldge of ms word and execl.
the priamry goal of the home presevration depatrment is to mitgiate loss for wells fagro home mortgage whlie allwoing the mortaggor(s) to reatin thier home.
- storng attetnion to deatil with excellent written and vebral communciation skills.
- experience warm transefrring customers.
effectively work in a team environment in an effort to achieve team/volume goals and provide superior customer service.
provide information to borrowers on the escalation/complaint procedures/process within wf.
notify and inform borrowers of decisions as they are made. maintain applicable compliance conformity as it relates to data integrity and risk management.
work with borrower to set up work out payment plans.
- experience managing a pipeline of work. and logged in multiple systems, maintained, tracked,
ensure necessary information and complete packages are received in a timely manner.
access information on multiple systems to inform borrowers of loan terms, important dates and deadlines.
work with borrower to get loan modifications signed and closed.
- experience building relationships/rapport with customers. loan modification,
duties include (not limited to):
answer inbound inquiries from borrowers regarding status of the loss mitigation, short sale and foreclosure process.
notify and inform borrowers of changes to established dates/timelines throughout process.
ensure borrowers understand their obligations throughout each step of process, including timelines and coordination touch points with other servicing partners.
- ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast paced and changing business environment. and customer obligations through the process, current status, options, notify customers of loan modification decision, timelines, coordination touch points.
responsible for analyzing the customer\'s financial situation and making recommendations on loan modifications/workout options to resolve delinquency.
- strong computer/data entry skills.