Senior Manager, HR Project Management Office
job title senior manager, hr project management office
job family human resources
job category full-time
job classification experienced/established
division corporate human resources
relocation assistance none
at abbott, we provide the perspectives and experience necessary to translate science into real solutions for patients in over 130 markets worldwide.
- project management professional(pmp) and/or six sigma black belt certification.
- project finance skills reqiured.
- maange new processes and/or training deisgn, development, and delivery for impacted stakeholder groups.lead and grow, our employees are given the tools to succeed, with challenging opportunities and work that makes a difference.
- parnter with hr communications to determine and drvie communication strategy, draft content and ensure appropriate distribution.capture busniess requirements and assess feasibility in order to devleop solutions to meet the true business need,
- isolate scope.and business process redesign/process improvement expeirence required,
- change management.national and international accolades,
significant work activities & conditions continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
percent of travel 0 - 20 %
country united states
site location lake county, abbott is regarded as an employer of choice for our commitment to workplace excellence, il
employer of choice
through numerous local.
- strong operations experience managing proejcts and service delivery against targeted key performance indicators (kpi).
relocation assistance not available
skills/experience requirements basic qualifications:
- minimum 5 years of project management experience in a professional serivces firm or corporate environment.
discover a world of opportunities at abbott.
- the ideal candidate must possess proven project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and lead large scale projects conducted in complex organization matrices.we believe that diversity drives innovation,
education requirements bachelor\'s and/or equilivant experience required.
- parnter with hris to design and devleop techonlogy compnoents of new services. pratcice cenetrs, and myhtream gloablly to actviely manage projects, and to develop best pracitces, the chagnes assoicated with implemetnations, the seinor mangaer will partner with key stakeohlders in business hr.
- aggressively drive communication between necessary parties to obtain direction, requirements and business objectives.000 employees are doing work that matters, abbott\'s nearly 90, today.
- determine budgeting requirements and secure necessary confirmation/commitments; oversee project economics and report on such.
core job responsibilities include conducting the following activities across multiple, large and/or complex projects simultaneously:
- translate conceptual ideas and visions into concrete deliverables, visuals and measurable results.
job description the hr project management office (pmo) is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of projects aligned with the strategic priorities of hr. communications plans, technology and people, change management plans, resource plans, and business value agreements
- effectively communicate with project sponsors and key stakeholders so that all parties understand the purpose and direction of the project in the context of process,
- develop and manage all project documentation including project plans.diagnose, plan and implement projects,
- minimum 5 years experience consulting with senior level stakeholders to assess.innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work they do, abbott employees are representative of the diversity of the patients we strive to serve every single day across the globe.through our diverse healthcare businesses, we connect people and potential in ways that no other company can.
- ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet the defined project requirements.especially mba or advanced degree in human resources, organizational psychology or similar discipline, master\'s degree preferred.
- global project management skills preferred.
| | Ref: 2a183c8180