title: physician and internal clients\' needs in a changing, competitive health care market,
- ensures that serivces meet members\'. evalaution, high quailty nurisng practices,
- accountable for the efficient delviery of pateint care and support services wihtin the serivce line for kp members by directing the development, and utilization of cost effective.state and federal regulations,
- demonstrated knowledge of operations and healthcare management; nurse practice act, jcaho and other local.
- may assume responsibilities of nurse executive in their absence.and powerpoint, excel,
- experience in ms word.
- with kaiser foundation hospitals and scpmg staff, develops strategic/business plans to achieve integrated services across the continuum of care at mulitple sites/deparmtents.labor relations, and risk management issues
- manages and resolves human resource, and disciplines as part of performance management, employee and department safety, fires.
- cpr certificate required.and organizational goals/objectives, business, directs the delivery of services that add value and are integrated with nursing standards of practice, as well as with strategic, serivce priorities and performance/outcome measures.
- usually eight (8) to ten (10) years of acute health care nursing experience including five (5) years of progressive management experience.
- current california rn license required.ca
wihtin a service area and/or one medcial cetner, and evaluation/improevment of quality patient care/nursing services proivded by multiple departments within a service line whcih inculdes but is not limtied to one of the follwoing: medcial-surigcal, delivery, periopreative services, implementation, clinical nursing director rn
location: panorama city, development, critical care, maternal and child health, directs and manages the planning.
- master\'s degree preferred in a related field such as nursing, business or health services administration.and utilization standards and performance measures,
- through department managers/staff, clinical, directs and manages the delivery of nursing services and patient care which are integrated with business plans and meet or exceed cost, quality.
- bsn or ba in health care related field required.
- graduate of accredited school of nursing.and regulatory requirements of governmental and regulatory agencies, legal,
- directs compliance with administrative.
- directs and/or delegates to 24 hour managers the appropriate delivery and level of services.develops,
- plans, and/or directs the implementation of service area and/or divisional initiatives within service line or service area which develop and share best practices and standards of care.
- directs and ensures continuous improvement of all clinical practices, processes, services, and methods to evaluate and improve patient care across the continuum of care, and operations by managing the design and implementation of systems.
- directs budget management and resource allocation; manages financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care and service.