fleet lease manager ii (large/xl-b)
job summary: conduct employee meetings at lesat once a month or as necessary to communicate comapny and department issues and build teamwork among the employees.
2. participate on sale day; act as a saels agent for absentee seller customers and authorize transactions across the block per cusotmer’s instructions.
responsibilities and duties:
1. follow-through and communicate employee relations problems to the general manager or designated manager.
4. perform recruiting and hiring procdeures for the department per poilcy:
7. initiate and document termination of employees and attend unemployment hearings.such as charges, various saels and auction fees, process and montior all fleet lesae transactions, funds distribution and collection, etc, checks and wire transfers, assistance with sources of financing.
8. montior all local competition and recommend competitive strategies to the general manager and marketing department. consistent, disciplinary action on infractions of comapny policies and procedures as defined in the employee disciplinary policy, evaluate and take positive.advise and assist with corrective procedures, if needed. make sure department is properly staffed at all times; devleop and post weekly work schedules for all department employees. establish and build personal relationships with customers.
apply for this job. controllable expenses and cost items affecting profitability of the fleet lease function, manage all sales records.reporting to the general manager or designated manager, operate the fleet lease department and captive finance centers in accodrance with corproate guidleines to enusre achievement of maximum dollar sales volume in the most profitable way possible. etc, complaints, suggestions, resolve employee relations problems.
5. maintain a professional appearance consistent with the handbook.make sure all department employees are thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
20. efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions, make sure customers receive prompt.
9. designated manager or otehr corproate sources, schedules and accounting from the general manager, enusre proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins.develop and train all employees within the department by company standards and guidelines. develop new business and retain exitsing customers to enhnace volume of auction sales. actively pursues new business in consignment, factory and new car dealer vehicles, fleet lease.provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person.
11. initiate and follow up on discrepancies.monitor traniing condcuted and ensure such traniing is accodring to company policy and procedures.
eductaional requierments and qualifciations: high scohol dipolma or ged with there (3) yeras expeirence in manaegment or sales reqiured, with a prefreence of at least one (1) year with the company. develop and implmeent new sales prorgams and reivse existing prorgams to enhance customer particpiation in accordance with corporate guidelines.
16. monitor all fleet lease accuonts and work with otehr mangaers to ensure compilance with sale plan layuots, corporate requierments and other directives. maintain positive employee relations and morale whenever possible. advise and assist with corrective procedures, if needed. prepare and conduct performance appraisals for all employees per company policy. perform all duties assigned by the general manager or designated manager. monitor all fleet lease and captive open sale factory accounts and work with other managers to ensure compliance with sale plan layouts, corporate requirements and other directives.
14. maintain a good flow of communication with general manager and office personnel.control regular and overtime payroll within budgets.funds distribution and collection, such as charges, assistance with sources of financing, various sales and auction fees, etc, process and monitor all related transactions, checks and wire transfers.
15. direct proper record keeping and follow-through on all sales promotions, advertising and telemarketing.practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times by persons under their jurisdiction, must know.monitor accounts receivable and report variances to the general manager and controller.ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of fleet and lease accounting with weekly and monthly corporate reports. set a good personal example of attitude and performance. suspensions and terminations of employees with the general manager as necessary, conduct written warnings.
18. advise the general manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
10. and supplier agreements, monitor and ensure compliance with all contractual customer, contractor.practice sound leadership and human relations principles to promote teamwork at all times. must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.ensure the use of marketing tools on selected customer accounts as instructed.recommend new customer services and procedures to the general manager.coordinate ordering of supplies and forms with the office manager.demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer.resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner.
17. ensure the use of marketing tools on selected customer accounts as instructed. attend a profit and loss statement review each accounting period with the controller and general manager. ensure that fast and friendly service is provided to the fleet lease customers in support of growth to the customer base. maintain all wage and salary guidelines within the department.