business title:kpmg maintains a drug-free workplace.senior associate
area of interest:auidt
an independent audit is one of the foundations for establishing trsut in the capital markets. and research abilities
- demonstrated supervisory experience
- ability and willingness to travel
kmpg offers and supports flexible work arrangements as well as part-time schedules, analytical, interpersonal, s. generally accepted accounting principles (gaap) and accounting procedures
- ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication.kpmg auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, to further enhnace our finacnial statmeent audit, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus to the audit to help ensure that the engagement team understands the client\'s business.if this principle is integral to your career goals, you should know that kpmg believes organizational culture has a significant impact on audit quailty.
gf:15288. j2walpfa j2wascend
no phone calls or agencies please.we also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. kpmg llp understands and values their role in the capital markets and continually seeks to enhance the percpetion of our profsesion by supproting our pepole, strenghtening quality, and affimring the impotrance of trust and intergity.
kpmg\'s audit pratcice proivdes the financial statement audit as its priamry serivce, whcih is supproted by a rigorous audit methodology, robust technology and global consistency.
- execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients, including past or current experience auditing sec registrants
- ba/bs degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the cpa exam
- applied working knowledge of u, including securities and exchange commission (sec) registrants
- identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, and partners as well as technical matters to both clients and upper management
- identify performance improvement opportunities
- interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient, managers, serving as a liaison between clients and upper management
- understand and utilize kpmg\'s audit methodology
- supervise audit associates and interns on engagements
- two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting.kpmg\'s focus is on the client\'s financial statements, emphasizing the critical nature of substantive procedures, as well as effective risk assessment and control testing activities. m/f/d/v,
kpmg affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.kpmg is a great place to build your career. we are currently seeking a senior associate to join us in our orange county office.
Ref: 3a68e2c782 | 20 Sep 08:47