job title event specialist 2
location conference center
organization name oracle conference center
theoracle conference center is the primary location for oracle companymeetings. manages all aspects of on-site evnet exectuion either directly or through outsourced vendors. markteing experience in the it industry desired. handle vip needs, advance all functions, asisst in handing out documents)
ooversee requirements for rooms, meeting facilities, food, av equipment
oassist clients with vip reservations and transportation
, e. attend pre-con, material, review banquet checks/master bill, verify room set-ups.completes own role largely independently with some assistance and guidance within defined policies and procedures.
oracle corporation is searching for an experienced conferenceand evnet planner. uploading and tracking leads, manages all post-event activities including develpoment and execution of follow up plans for event attendees, wrap-up reports etc.turnaround and timelines and compliance requirements
, adhere to all deadlines.
assists in all aspects of pre-event program needs including but not limited to vendor selection and management, etc, venue selection and management (f & b, event registration and demand generation, operations, budget development and approvals. 2 years relevant experience. provide on-site program management and assistance
. managing confreence center scheduling and priorities
. offers high quality food and beverageservice and delivers high quality meeting facilitation and management serivces thatare equal to or better than outside conference sources, the mission of the conferencecenter staff is to provide meeting space that reflects the orcale brand, providesstate-of-the-art-audio-visual equipment,.event creative concept design and production, ).or event production/execution desirable, past experience in marketing.special evnets and vip needs)
, audio visual, menu selection, function times, e. room set-up.reporting to thesenior manager, global cusotmer visit centers, the conference and event planneris primarily responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and coordinationof oracle\'s conference center evnets.
. event planning and execution of all events and conferences including:
ooversee all arranged details of program (i.empolyee sponosred extrenal customer, oracle employee meeitngs, parnter and commnuity events and lagre comapny events such as the anunal borad meetignsand proudct laucnhes, this inculdes.
assist in the development and execution of corproate event marketing prorgams.the event planner isrespnosible for all pre-and-post conference communciations; coordniation withctaering services, overseeing development of supporting event collateral;conducting program evaluations; interfacing with internal and externalsuppliers and assisting management on requirements related to the execution ofall events, programs and conferences.understanding and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests
location redwood shores, ca, including presenters, other conference staff and catering
- ability to interfacing with senior level executives and executive level customers
- must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive manner
- excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- ability to work independently and to make sound judgments consistent with expected levels of professionalism and protocol
- knowledge and work experience with online web-based registration systems is highly preferred
- maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
- must be effective at listening to, us
last updated by
no results found, ensure reporting requirements are met including the preparation and maintainance of monthly snapshots of all conferences
- bachelor\'s degree
- 5-7 years experience with in successfully managing large events with different meeting room setups and capabilities
- proven ability to work in cross functional teams to deliver great events.ensures that programs are executed successfully, efficiently and on budget so that customers experience a high degree of satisfaction in attending the event.determine and arrange detailed program needs (i.academic credentials desirable, professional credentials in marketing.
duties and tasks are standard with some variation. customer service including working with \"customers\" to offer suggestions and best practices and
o ensuring a smooth running conference by coordinating efforts with various groups
o effectively and efficiently communicate with clients and operational departments prior to, during and following program operation to ensure smooth operation