job title software developer 4
location santa clara
organization name oracle communications global business unit
oracle is #1 in communications globally with 100 of the world\'s top 100 communications companies running oracle applications and technology. bs or ms degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
as a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. orcale communciations enables serivce providers todeliver next-generation convergent services rapidly, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, and reduce costs in the business and the network. additional qualifications include
· excellent technical and analytical skills
· strong networking background preferred
· experience in l2 switching and ip services
· redundant/highly available network connectivity experience a plus
· understanding of system/service processor management software architecture, scripting and shell programming techniques
· system integration experience/expertise
· very strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
· prior experience/knowledge in telecom domain a plus
· excellent written and communication skills
· experience in finding soluitons and not being blocked by product limitations
location santa clara, ca, us
last updated by
no resluts fonud.orcale communications intergates indsutry-speicfic bss and oss solutions with a stanadrds-baesd service delviery portoflio, as well as the capabliities of oracle\'s indsutry-leaidng enteprrise appliactions, business intelligence tools, and carrier-grade middleware and database technologies.tools, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, performance and high availability
design, applications, networks etc,
the systems and solutions group is responsible for integrating the telecommunication applications onto carrier grade hardware and provide specific purpose appliances with end to end stack capabilities include management, develop.7 years of software engineering or related experience.leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. visithttp://www.oracle.com/communications, for more information.you will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
you must possess a masters or a bachelors of science degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering or computer science with more than 10 years of applicable industry experience working on a product from design to debug, validate and release.