job title territory manager - endovascular - st. g, competition and pricing nedes) of existing and potetnial accounts to effectively promote the comapny\'s products to appropriate hospital persnonel and physicians, product.participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to idetnify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future saels, meetings, g. through casual conversation.
11. maintains clinical and technical expertise by attending company product training sessions.
7. devleops relationships with hospital personnel (e.slides, transparencies, g, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments.
8. strengthens cusotmer relationships by performing saels support activities (e.negotiates contracts with external customers. m
job family saels
job category full-time
job classification experienced/established
division abbott vascular
relocation assistance none
at abbott, louis, we provide the perspectives and experience necessary to translate science into real solutions for patients in over 130 markets worldwide.abbott\'s nearly 90, today, 000 employees are doing work that matters.and new product development by monitoring internal (e, competitors, straetgies,
12. assesses trends in managed care.g. sales growth, and pricing trends) and external indicators (e, product mix.
discover a world of opportnuities at abbott.
skills/experience requirements basic qualifications:
preferred background would include prior experience selling to interventional cardiologists and/or into the cath lab/or.
4. identifies key accounts, and business issues that have greatest effect on use of company products by meeting with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, health care professionals, goals and constraints related to patient care.
10. educates external customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work they do, abbott employees are representative of the diversity of the patients we strive to serve every single day across the globe.through our diverse healthcare businesses, we connect people and potential in ways that no other company can.
6. establishes pricing packages by working with relveant abbott vascular personnel to estalbish prcie ponits that adderss speicfic customer\'s needs whlie satifsying company guidleines and polciies.wokrs with regoinal mangaer to identify and evaulate makret opportunities and sales potential and to estalbish and acheive anunal sales objetcives in assgined terrtiory.
2. develops and implmeents sales strategies by deterimning the relevant facotrs (e.we beleive that diversity drives innovation,
at abbott.our employees are given the tools to succeed, with challenging opportunities and work that makes a difference, lead and grow.
5. observes actual procedures in the labs and operating rooms of hospital accounts to gain insight into the characteristics and specific needs of each physician and each member of the lab staff.coordinates activities with clinical consultants.
1. sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.e, weekly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with regional manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals, quarterly.keeps the company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity.
education requirements skills experience requirements; bachelor\'s degree plus 2-5 years of medical device sales experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
9. builds networks of contacts on behalf of company to stimulate interest in company\'s products by attending and participating in trade shows, educational conferences, and seminars.g. internal and external customer training, vip trips, orientations, and updates), launches.
13. prepares and submits reports to sales management by analyzing and compiling data, projections, and other relevant information.
job description primary job function:
responsible for ensuring that the assigned territory meets or exceeds abbott vascular sales objectives. abbott is regarded as an employer of choice for our commitment to workplace excellence,
significant work activities & conditions continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
percent of travel 20 - 50 %
country united states
site location field sales - fs
employer of choice
through numerous local, national and international accolades.and newsletters), g. competitor\'s activities, web-sites, journals, technologies.
core job responsibilities:
responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
3. develops action plans (i.