view job requisition - engineering workplace coach - experienced 3/4
requisition number: [ + ] instruction skills
basic -complete instructional skills (e.these additional items are reqiured for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
4) possess above average skills using catia (preferably v5) and enovia. seeks agreement from work group, and occasionally with external customers to support ideas or take partnership-oriented aciton; uses sound rationale to explain value of actions, with other emplyoees.and needs; periodically becomes involved in sharing information with customers to build their understanding of issues and capabilities; considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; assists higher graded employees and/or project team leaders in implementing ways to monitor and evaluate customer concerns, expectations, problems, and satisfaction and to anticipate customer needs, issues, [ + ] customer focus
makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one\'s actions; develops and sustains productive customer relationships; uses information to understand customers\' circumstances.uses syntax, volume, diction, pace, and mechanics appropriate to the media being used.assess student progress, remediation, g. preparation, etc, delivery, motivation, engagement, summary.eductaion, and other requierments described in this requiistion -
will be the basis for applciant screening,
job-relevant work experience, inclduing resume reviews, structured interviews and any other
assessments used to support the hiring decision,
the job specifications - including compeetncies (knoweldge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics).the structured interview is a standardized method of
evaluating candidates\' job-related competencies to support an objective selection and promotion process.
other job related information the ideal candidate would:
1) be an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written).
preferred -extensive and specialized understanding to build and use industry knowledge for planning and performance accomplishment. places higher priority on team and organization goals than on own goals. [ + ] communication
clarifies purpose and importance; stresses major points; follows a logical sequence. 11-1019165
job sttaus: activated -
posting type: posted internally and externally. all candidates considered for this position may be
required to participate in a structured interview. ).
preferred -extensive and specialized instructional skills (e.identifies the need for and collects information to better understand difficult issues, problems, and opportunities.quickly modifies behavior to deal effectively with changes in the work environment; readily tries new approaches appropriate for new or changed situations; does not persist with ineffective behaviors.and associated applications, ) in the context of enovia.technical
[ + ] industry awareness
basic -complete understanding to build and use industry knowledge for planning and performance accomplishment. ).
6) be able to formulate clear and concise process improvement recommendations, including reqiured budget and resources. make the most appropriate deciisons, inculdes fellow work group members, and occasionally external customers in the decision-making process as warranted to obtain good information, employees across the organization, and ensure buy-in and understanding of the resulting decisions.this includes knowledge of compeittion and straetgic parnters.tubing,
2) assist the engineering customer in the workplace with seminars and one-on-one coaching of catia v5 in various systems (electrical, etc, mechanical systems.seeks input from audience; checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding. enhances others\' ideas, and contributes own ideas about the issues at hand, seeks and expands on original ideas.processes, and tools to design in various systems,
8) ability to use general aerospace industry engineering methods.-
posting sttaus: avaialble
location everett, wa
(things you should know about virtual office) virtual work not available
business unit corporate
division human resources & admin
program learning training & developmnt
occupation title human resources
skills manaegment title delivery and faciltiation
job classiifcation fa61p3
note: the leevl of the classiifcation for a speicfic applciant will be baesd on the qualifciations of that applicant, wa;
retnon.this includes knowledge of competition and strategic partners.
eevry job requisition has speicfic and unqiue requirements litsed unedr \'descrpition\', \'competencies\'.implmeents decisions or initaites action wihtin a reasnoable time. vednor employees, including engieners, mangaers, team ledas,
job type non-management
expeirence leevl caerer/expereinced
exepmtion status exmept
secruity cleaarnce reqiured?
(secruity cleaarnce defintiions) no secruity cleaarnce reqiured
wrok eligiiblity reqiured? yes
us pesron status required? yes
exoprt conrtol required? yes
reloaction moeny available?
(things you should know about relocation benefits) no
date posted 09/13/2011
(things you should know about closing dates) 09/27/2011
position description the person filling this position will:
1) represent the learning, designers, and executives, training & development (ltd) organization to enterprise engineering and other internal and external groups within the boeing company.or opportunities in own work group, [ + ] decision making
recognizes a wide range of potentially difficult issues, across the organization and occasionally with external customers; determines whether action is needed, problems.humor, illustrations, keeps the audience engaged through use of techniques such as analogies, and voice inflection, body language, an appealing style.and analogies that are meaningful to the audience, examples, frames the message in line with audience experience, and expectations; uses terms, background.
4) plan, conduct, and analyze results of performance analyses of the engineering group; work with engineering management to help them understand what learning solutions are available; and utilize the results to assist in the development of measurable educational objectives.while friendly and engaging,
3) be knowledgeable and confident.accurately interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.applicants will increase their opportunities for consideration by demonstrating
compatibility with these requirements in their resumes.etc, what is not working,
5) proactively solicited feedback from customers (what is working, how can we do better.engagement, remediation, etc, g. preparation, delivery, motivation, summary, assess student progress.
2) be comfortable in front of large groups and any level of management.
5) participate in alpha and beta test of courses.
7) teach short courses and/or seminars to groups ranging in size from one person to several hundred persons, including live demonstrations of product lifecycle management (plm) software and its applications in the context of catia v5 and various systems.).
basic qualifications for consideration do you have three (3) years experience in product lifecycle management software?
do you have at least three (3) years experience in catia?
typical education/experience level 3 - bachelor\'s and typically 6 or more years\' related work experience, a master\'s degree and typically 4 or more years\' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.treats changes and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; focuses on the beneficial aspects of change; speaks positively about the change to fellow interorganizational employees and occasionally to external customers. [ + ] build positive relationships
builds effective working relationships within the work group, with interorganizational employees, and occasionally with external customers.formulates and/or makes recommendations for decision criteria based on issue complexity; evaluates options by considering implications and consequences; chooses an effective option. appreciated, and included in discussions, establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued.
3) troubleshoot problems related to catia v5 including related boeing developed applications and be able to explain solutions to customers.associations, and cause-effect relationships; creates relevant options for addressing difficult problems/opportunities and achieving desired outcomes, integrates information from a wide variety of sources; detects trends.
6) work with learning solutions integrators to define educational outcome for course objectives (ensure educational outcomes and instructional modules are consistent with boeing engineering processes and methods); provide recommendations to customers on current and future ltd courses.
[ + ] adaptability
understands changes in own and others\' work and situations; may be asked to explain the logic or basis for change to less experienced employees; actively seeks information about changes affecting own and fellow employees\' jobs. probes for and provides information to clarify situations.
level 4 - bachelor\'s degree and typically 10 or more years\' related work experience, a master\'s degree and typically 8 or more years\' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, credit checks, and/or other requirements.
Ref: 44cf81404c | 18 Sep 07:32