business consultant/real estate and facility assets
job id gbs-0433252 job type full-time regular
work country usa posted 14-sep-2011
work city - any, job area consulting & services
travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements) job category consultant
business unit conserv job role package solution consultant
job role skillset tririga
commissionable/sales-incentive jobs only no
ibm global business services - help make the world work smarter
the world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. religion, gender, sexual orientation, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, disability, color, genetics, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, or veteran status.
personal achievement in one or more of the following:
?- corproate real esatte or proeprty manaegment;
?- corporate real esatte advisory work; and
- faciilties manaegment.fl; new york city, tx; denver, ga; boston, mi; hartford, pa; san francisco, il; cincinnati, ma; charlotte, mo; los angeles, ca; miami, dc, oh; cleveland, ca; and washington, s. practice live within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles) of the following cities: atlanta, nc; chicago, oh; columbus, ct; houston, tx; kansas city, co; detroit, ny and surrounding area; philadelphia, oh; dallas.
help build a smarter planet.analytics, ibm's unparalleled ability to bring together deep busniess insight, and technology enables ibm global business services to help position its clients for the future, advanced research.
at least 5 years expeirence in facilitating a group and group decision making
at least 5 years experience in developing key requirements
at least 5 years experience in defining overall strategy or strategic direction
at least 5 years experience in real esatte intesnive envirnoment (property dept in a blue chip org or lagre pulbic setcor org, a faciilties manaegment suplpier or a relveant consutlancy
at least 5 years experience in corporate real estate or property management; corporate real estate advisory or facilities management
certified in a professional qualification in a relevant discipline.
ibm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. and leverage these capabliities to deliver real business value, when you join ibm, you'll partner with our clients.
visit ibm.com/start/consulting to learn more.
for more information on our world-class application innovation solutions and services, please visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/ais/
it is also expected that newly hired resources into the global business services u.
as a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organziation, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like ibm can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled caerer opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.we leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities.
the business (real estate and facliity asests) conslutant shuold be a facilities management or corporate real estate professional with experience in a real estate intensive environment such as the property depatrment in a blue chip organziation or a large public sector organization, a facilities management supplier or a relevant techincal or management consultancy.
canddiates shuold have:
- eviednce of raipd career develpoment and incraesing responsbiilities;?
- ambtiion and adaptbaility to devleop furhter in a fast moivng, mutli-discilpinary environment;?
- good inter-personal and communication skills, both orally and in writing;- strong analytical skills and good commercial awareness
this position requires 75% travel.
experience in at least three of the following areas:
- developing physical asset management strategy;
- planning and procuring real estate solutions (including ppp);?
- line management responsibility for corporate real estate, facilities management or the associated supply chain;?
- undertaking organizational and process design for corporate real estate;?
- outsourcing of real estate assets or related services;?
- a track record of operational performance improvement, cost reduction and/or business change; and?
- implementation or exploitation of real estate management information systems.
at least 3 years experience in facilitating a group and group decision making
at least 3 years experience in developing key requirements
at least 3 years experience in defining overall strategy or strategic direction
at least 3 years experience in real estate intensive environment (property dept in a blue chip org or large public sector org, a facilities management supplier or a relevant consultancy
at least 3 years experience in corporate real estate or property management; corporate real estate advisory or facilities management
readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
at least 5 years experience in dealing with difficult or complex client relationships or engagements
at least 5 years experience in working in multi-disciplinary or extended teams
at least 5 years experience in developing and leading small/medium sized teams
at least 5 years experience in delivering work or projects within tight deadlines
at least 5 years experience in business or practice development through proposals and sales situations.http://www.ibm.com/start/consulting/ais
high school diploma/ged
at least 3 years experience in dealing with difficult or complex client relationships or engagements
at least 3 years experience in working in multi-disciplinary or extended teams
at least 3 years experience in developing and leading small/medium sized teams
at least 3 years experience in delivering work or projects within tight deadlines
at least 3 years experience in business or practice development through proposals and sales situations.