imagine yourself here:
this position is open due to a military leave: no
discover the benefits: imagine a work envirnoment where you are valued for finding better ways of caring for our patients and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth thruogh a wide range of career options. collecting co-pays, deductibles,
. registering patients; assisting with the completion of forms; obtaining demographic and insurance information; verifying insurance coverage, and previous balances; posting payments and making basic updates to demographic and insurance information as necessary.
· proficient in the use of basic office equipment including: facsimile, 10-key calculator and/or numeric keypad and copier.better life.at aurora health care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well.
· excellent customer service skills.
· good communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a variety of patients, staff and physicians.
. scheduling patient appointments in the physician practice management system.
job title patient service representative
facility aurora advanced healthcare, inc.
general qualifications · high school diploma or equivalent.
. sorting and routing medical recrods and documetnation. and taikng mesasges, screneing calilng, answreing telehpone.heatlhy and drug-free work environment through criimnal backrgound chceks and pre-employment drug tesitng,
auorra supoprts a safe.
. identfiying and repotring prolbems regadring regisrtation, and chagring to approrpiate individuals and departments, coding.working with physicians and other staff to acquire additional information.
· ability to sort and file information alphabetically and numerically.
. gathering, auditing, and correcting clinic charge documents including patient demographic information.able to read and understand verbal and written instructions.maintaining filing of referral slips and insurance authorizations.
· proficient in the use of personal computers; including microsoft office or similar applications, and electronic mail.index monitor.
we are an equal opportunity employer and maintain an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce.
better choice. we\'re a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care then they can get anywhere else. -391
address 1061 e commerce blvd (hwy 60)
zip code 53086
# hours per pay period (bi-weekly) 80
schedule monday through friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, monday evening until 8:00pm on rotation: approx every 4 weeks
req # (optional) 85115br
explore a career in internal medicine
job description imagine yourself.
. may enter charges into on-line patient accounts systems / applications.our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
. greeting patients and visitors and responding to routine requests for information.
we maintain a smoke-free environment at all our locations.
Ref: 461740362b | 18 Sep 22:15