cengage learning is a leading provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide.
· work directly with members of the sales force automation teams on isuses and supoprt related to those systems.the company\'s products and services are designed to foster academic excellence and professional development, increase student engagement, improve learning outcomes and deliver authoritative information to people whenever and wherever they need it.secondary work includes process improvements, and application support for the cenagge crm product, product testing.
· proivde technical assistance and mentoring to other members of the gsf support team where necessary.
excellent written and verbal communication sklils.through the company’s unique position within both the library and academic markets, cengage learning is providing integrated learning solutions that bridge from the library to the classroom.
· support outlook 2003/ 2007/ 2010 for exchange email system and iphone/rim blackberry devices
· collaborate with the telecom group to supports phone adds, moves and changes
· proivde assistance to internal support groups as necessary
· account for accurate tracking of all assets supported by gsf support
· perofrm troubleshooting of supported desktop operating systems and applications
· interact with vendors to facilitate repiars of harwdare, i.or similar experience
a minimum of 2 years of hands-on support experience with desktop support technologies including: windows xp professional/win 7,
as/bs in computer science/engineering, iphone, adobe product suites, ghost disk imaging software, and problem tracking software, outlook 2003/2007, ipad technologies desired
preivous experience with vpn clients and support
solid working knowledge of microsoft desktop applications, and familiarity working with blackberry, information technology.
· provide wekely written updtaes on sttaus of curernt calls, open issues and proejcts
· perform repairs as nedeed on cengage hardware.
previous reomte support skills
professional apperaance, punctaulity and a sesne of urgnecy is absoultely required.the priamry foucs of this role is to provide remote support through phone and\\or a remote desktop application. there will be mandatory travel requirements associated with this position, although not heavy travel.
· perform user support with a sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills, with strong concentration on supporting our sales force platforms.
this technician will support external cengage users that are a part of the group sales force. and printers, tablets, this could be laptops.this technician will also assist the crm team with application support for users of the system.
a+ hardware certification
lenovo hardware certification
cengage learning is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce.
· maintain technical documentation related to the configuration of production components (i.prioritize and meet deadlines,
ability work on multiple projects.national origin, genetics, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, disability, color, gender, gender identity or expression, age or veteran status, sexual orientation, religion. printers, phones, this includes tablets, laptops, and air cards.laptops and desktops
· document system problems and resolution for future reference, e. printers.
gsf support analyst
location: oh-cincinnati shift:
job type: regular schedule: full-time
this individual provides quality, professional tier 2 support to our outside sales force.
ability to work independently as well as with a team.operating system, etc) including installation and troubleshooting instructions for each, management tools, e. hardware, applications.
maintain confidentiality of company information.
attention to detail.
outstanding customer service skills.
· provide timely deployment of new and replacement hardware to gsf users.