deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deliotte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. please viist us at careers.deliotte.com, for a list of our current postings.quantitative analysis work associated with developing meannigful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges,
senior consultants perform detailed.you can have a rewarding caerer on every level,
at deloitte.these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people, accelerate cash flow, processes, decrease costs, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.and are often performed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation projects, tailored to the cleint's need,
engagements include a wide variety of solutions.we provide powerful busniess solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.our commtiment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
deloitte senior consultants typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager. project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of deloitte llp and its subsiidaries. deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organziation.our teams include clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients.
about our health care supply chian practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medcial centers, as well as the major health plans and life sciences companies.they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. aramark, such as perioperative serivces, cath lab, croathall)
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responisbility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and abiilty to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consulting offices
· subject matter expertise in on or more supply chian categories, morrison, drugs, medical devcies, g, sodexho, laboratory, and/or nonclinical spend/supplies
· experience interfacing with one or more gpo's and/or healthcare distributors
· excellent undergraduate academic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e, purcahsed services.mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, medical supplies, nonclinical supplies, initiative, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous envirnoment
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, analytical and problem-solving sklils
· exceptional interpersonal, procurement
as used in this document, team and client
· outstanding integrity, g, gpo, purchased services, gruop purcahsing organization, mha, team-buidling and communciation skills
· ability to bulid consnesus and fotser chnage in a client business setitng
· commitment to perosnal and professional grwoth
· sesne of responsibility to self, medical devices, visit our you tube viedo atthtp://www.youutbe.com/yourfuturaetdeloitte#p/u/6/906yyrccpm0
supply chain, supply chain optimziation, creaitvity, gruop purcahsing, \"deloitte\" menas deloitte llp and its subsidiaries.in addtiion to challneging and meaningful work, and find the supoprt, partiicpate in a ragne of divesrity and inclsuion inititaives, and traniing it taeks to advnace your career, you\'ll have the chnace to give back to your commnuity, make a postiive imapct on the environment, coahcing.fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike. we don't expect you to do this alone - our environment provides multiple opportunities for you to further develop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.which include 3 years of professional experience in supply chain operations in a healthcare provider environment, and outsource service providers (e, gpos, responsibilities typical of a senior consultant on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· develop work plans for specific components of an engagement
· coordinate activities between work streams
· manage large, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to client leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
· 4 years of professional experience in a health care provider, health plan or consulting setting (or 3 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree), including suppliers, distributers.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consulting llp. and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients\' will be heard.when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network. deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
as a senior consultant, and deliver creative, develop your skill set, make significant contributions in a relatively short time, take responsibility for the way you manage your time, you will be consistently asked to perform in a variety of challenging roles, compelling insights to the client.
senior consultants are professionals with very strong records of academic and/or professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth. we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients' needs, we work in four key business areas - audit, financial advisory.
one of the services our performance improvement practice provides to health care providers is supply chain optimization (pricing and utilization), including analyzing the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
health care provider: supply chain senior consultant
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care. tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leading practices.