8. expeirence with building and managing virtualized microsoft windows sevrer 2003 network serevrs in active directory architecture.
6. microsoft sql server administration expeirence.
bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, creation and testing of programs
good communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, operating systems, hardware and software
experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
good analytical and problem solving skills for design, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management
good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
ability to work in a self-directed work envirnoment
ability to work in a team environment, or related field preferred
four or more yeras of system analysis or systems development experience
experience working with several programming languages.
the candidate shuold have a minmium of 5 years hadns-on experience in thsee speicfic discilpines. to inculde a war environment,
2. experience in configruation of mulitple servers and appliactions usnig the vmawre esx server software.the candidate should also meet all qualifications for deployment into the centcom aor, and be willing to deploy into a wartime environment.
9. experience with symantec antivirus corporate edition and development and management of an av software and virus signature distribution server.
7. microsoft office sharepoint server 2007 management and configuration experience desired.
understand the mef and msc organization for combat and in garrison.the candidate must be dod directive 8570 compliant, with a minimum of a comptia security certification or a combination of net and a certifications.
3. experience with replistor data recovery software operations.understand and have experience with emc storage area network (san) operations and reconfiguration in support of multiple servers.
be proficient in the following applications and procedures:
the candidate must:
possess a secret or higher clearance, camp smith, hi
location: usa-hi: hawaii-camp smith
system analyst for tactical collaborative work suite for marine forces, pacific, camp smith, tcws analyst for marforpac.
5. familiar with neverfail disaster recovery and data protection software.
4. hands-on experience with altiris web based asset management software.