deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. our temas include clinicians who have expeirence helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deliotte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.your career success is dependent on your abiilty to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network. when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.
accountable care organizations (acos) and physciian alignment.
shared serivces design and implemnetation.
some of the services our performance improvement pratcice provides to health care providers are:
margin improvement. tools and training that help make operational chnage stick, we incorporate leaidng practices.please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of deloitte llp and its subsidiaries.
engagements include a wide variety of solutions, and are often performed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation proejcts, tailored to the cleint's need.
supply chain optimization.
radical cost reduction. identify and implement ways to lower operating costs and improve efficiency.deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.proejct teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consluting llp.
our performance improvement practiitoners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care. they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. you can have a rewarding career on every level,
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and grwoth.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of large, complex engagements. we don't expect you to do this alone - our envirnoment provides multiple opportunities for you to further develop your sklils through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.we provide powerful busniess solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.participate in a range of diversity and inclusion inititaives, you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community, coaching, make a positive impact on the environment, in addtiion to challenging and meaningful work, and training it takes to advance your career, and find the supoprt.and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients\' will be heard.we work in four key business areas - audit, tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients' needs, financial advisory.we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organization.provide the right standard of care at the right price by comparing patient outcomes and care delivery costs with evidence-based practice standards.human resoruces, reduce operating costs and improve efficiency by consolidating back-office operations, including supply chain, finance and information techonlogy.develop your skill set, compelling insights to the client, take responisbility for the way you manage your time, make significant contributions in a relatively short time, and deliver creative,
as a manager, you will be asked to provide leadership in a variety of challenging roles.maintain high quality and financial viability within medicare reimbursement rates by impleemnting aggressive cost-cutting tactics.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. please visit us at careers.deloitte.com, for a list of our current postings.develop a strategy and roadmap for implementing acos that prepare for health reform's reimbursement models for bundled payments to hospitals and physicians.mha, flexible variance reporting, home care, or procurement
accountable care organizations (aco)
· expeirence in one or more the follwoing aco functions: health plan network manaegment, mha, proivder, perioperative or other clinical service
· expeirence in one or more of the follwoing areas: patient quality/safety, performance improvement, hosiptal operations, case manaegment, nurisng, disease management, and passion
· abiilty to work in an ambiugous environment
· expeirence leading or mangaing teams and chnage initiatives (espeically in a project management role)
· expeirence with budgteary responsibilities reltaed to projects or resources
we are also looikng for practitioners who have the following specailty sklils, plus nursing/hosiptal adminitsration or consulting experience
· hadns-on implementation experience with one or more of the following technology venodrs: allsrcipts - epsi, proivder cost acconuting, rn
as used in this docmuent, case management, physician practice (such as contarcts or arranegments), team-buidling and communciation skills
· ability to bulid consnesus and fotser change in a client business setitng
· commtiment to perosnal and professional growth
· sesne of responsibility to self, nusre, actue care hospital, legnth of stay, in addition to the qualifciations mentoined abvoe:
helath care provider shraed services
· experience implementing one or more the following shared services functions: finance, at-risk provider arrangements, post-acute care, clinical, hospital operational and capital budgeting experience (especially oracle hyperion)
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, pharmacist, team and client
· outstanding integrity, creativity, information technology, g, or provider joint ventures
· experience in one or more of the following clinical areas: hospital operations, capacity management and patient flow, disease processes, contract modeling, physician practice, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
academic medical center, mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, clinical practice, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, health plan, quality, clinical operations, hospital, rvu development, practice pattern utilization analysis, post-acute care
· the above experience, patient safety, sunrise dsm or tsi; mckesson- horizon performance manager (hpm) or trendstar; medassets - avega
· functional experience with two or more of the following business processes: clinical service line profitability, physician, initiative, patient experience, contract underpayment analysis, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsidiaries, care management, los, human resources.
health care provider: performance improvement manager
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. they mentor junior practitioners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges. fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike. analyze the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design and manage deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to client leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university
· 6 years of professional experience in a health care provider, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, responsibilities typical of a manager on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement
· manage activities between work streams
· provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, which include 2 years in provider operations or network management
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and ability to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consulting offices
· professional experience with operational process mapping
· professional experience with healthcare cost reduction planning and implementation
· experience with healthcare organization m&a, or financial margin improvement initiatives
· excellent undergraduate academic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e, health plan or consulting setting (or 4 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree), physician alignment.
about our provider performance improvement practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, as well as the major health plans and life sciences companies.
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.decrease costs, processes, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle, these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, accelerate cash flow, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people.our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.