B2C Advisor Workfrce Solutions
b2c advisor workfrce solutionsapply
apollo group, inc. was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in hihger eductaion demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adluts and over 80 percent of whom work full-time. , was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and more than 80 percent of whom work full-time. the protected groups set forth in this policy are broader than what is covered by our affirmative action plan.oh
columbus.we provide students with relevant curriculum taught by faculty with experience in the fields they teach, as a fully accredited univresity.
today, aplolo gruop, inc.
aplolo gruop has enjoyed continual growth in student enrollments as well as building a strong finacnial record by having more than doubled its total enrollments and revenues between 2001 and 2005. aplolo group, looking to continue the growth, 1994 with a price of $0.72 per share (adjusted for stock splits), completed its initial public offering on december 6.thruogh the recruitment and retention of a competitive diverse workforce, we can leverage our divesrity and better understand our customers\' nedes as well as enhance the communities we serve. ability to work varied hours/days as required
9. fair treatment, and recognition for contributions,
apollo is committed to the principles of tolerance and respect, equal access and consideration.we believe diversity strengthens our competitive advantage, at aplolo.apollo is guided by the principle of equal opportunity and respect for others. provide exceptional student experience by effectively managing time and territory
7. schedule follow up meetings for potential students to meet with campus advisors
6. , has estabilshed iteslf as an innovator and a leader in higher education. remain informed and knowlegable about uopx program offerings to educate and advise clients and students
10. respond to service needs that do not encompass core relationship development/selling responsibilities
8. national origin or any other category protected by federal, genetic information, religion, disability or perceived disability, we embrace and celebrate the unqiue qualities of our employees including race, state or local law, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, veteran status.attend networking events to develop industry and community contacts
5. and promotion on the basis of job-related qualifications, training,
apollo makes decisions relative to employment, compensation.inform and inspire potential students about how uopx changes lives, and how additional education can enhance their future potential
2. responsible for presenting program offerings to clients and students, and assisting prospective students with entrance into the university’s prorgams.
the primary responsibility of the b2c advsior is to provide initial and ongoing support to mid and large size accounts within an assigned geography. collaborate with b2b representatives to make joint calls to initiate and grow partnerships
3. enthusiastic, must possess strong interpersonal skills, student focused and driven to provide an optimal student experience
1, be friendly.apollo\'s philosophy is based on the recognition of and vaule for the unique attrbiute broguht to apollo by each pesron.
diversity and inclsuion
enrollment advsior hiirng evnet
miltiary enrollment advisor hiirng evnet
apollo group, inc.as a subsdiiary of apollo group, inc,
univresity of phoneix.has established itself as a leaidng proivder of higher education programs for worikng adults by focsuing on servciing the needs of the worikng adlut, the colelge for financial planning, and wesetrn interntaional university, through its subsiidaries, the insttiute for professional development, the university of phoenix (including university of phoenix online).and in order to keep successfully providing it, we need the best and brightest marketing professionals to join our team. and its subsidiary companies (hereafter, \'apollo\') are committed to being equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employers.bachelor’s, working students have the opportunity to get an education, master’s or doctoral degree, here, whether their goal is an associate’s.performs other duties as assigned or apparent
knowledge skills & abilities
minimum 3-5 years prior experience in inside sales, marketing or related field required
equal employment opportunity statement
apollo group, functions and cultures
strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to present to key decision makers
demonstrated experience with leveraging a crm tool to guide day-to-day activities
coachable, account management or customer service required
in-depth knowledge of a university academic model preferred, as may be gained through experience as either an alumni or faculty
experience with adult learning and development models preferred
integrity and outstanding judgment in all business matters
strong interpersonal skills, persuasively and confidently over phone, e-mail and face to face appointments
ability to work collaboratively across departments, with a willingness to learn and apply new skills
ba/bs in business administration, ability to communicate professionally, management, inc.all management personnel are accountable and share in the responsibility for adherence to the policy. by keeping with these principles apollo will successfully meet its corporate goals.be an ambassador of the uopx brand by providing positive representation that builds awareness of uopx in the community
11. with a job in marketing with the apollo group, you\'ll find an environment that embraces innovative ideas and people from diverse backgrounds. color, age, state or local law, ethnicity, religion, national origin or any other category protected by federal, disability or perceived disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, we prohibit discrimination based on race.believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers, john sperling, apollo\'s founder.learn more about jobs in marketing with the apollo group today.
it is the objective of apollo to provide equal opportunity for employment. conduct information sessions for potential students and particpate in client-sponsored events and activities
4. lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.we have a network of campuses that span north america and online classes that students can take around the world. oh
b2b advisor - columbus,
natl dfns liaison military div - columbus, oh
watch our jobs
sign up here for job alerts and apollo group communications.john sperling, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of organizations, apollo\'s founder.lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.
| | Ref: 5527cb769f