- both a storng team player and an independent worker.tailoring conetnt to customer, supports customer briefings.
- abiilty to grasp technical issues and market considerations.
- abiilty to turn complex ideas into stories easily understood by a broad audience.
- problem solver.takes a leadership role to raise the profile of executives and business by influencing and increasing visibility internally and externally.r904018 location: united states.
- strong project management sklils.
- ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations.corporate ops reviews
- develop voicemail scripts for key events such as launches,
responsibilities & deliverables
- develop annual plan / roadmap for each exectuive
- leverage services priorities and messaging
- measure success (capture and track metrics)
- develop agenda and manage all aspects of all-hands, such as cec and relevant iwe communities
- manage vod/broadcast planning, ase, develpoment, scripting, preparation and sharing
- drive strong analyst relations program with ar team
- collaborate with pr team on campaign and pitches to elevate services profile with the media
- build out a strong presentation library and refresh content regularly
- develop customer presentations / ebcs
- industry speaking (assist with placement, develop presentation content, prep and rehearse)
- media event preparation and content
- community event preparation and content
- analyst meeting preparation and content, strategic messages and so forth
- develop and distribute organizational announcements
- ensure content is repurposed and shared on key intrenal sites, services summit, including presentation
- develop cross-functional presentations such as for partner summit.
- excellent verbal and written communications sklils (speech writing expeirence a plus).
- strong leadership skills.including all-hands and participation in broader cicso meeitngs, develops strategy, plan and execution of internal meetings.
- expeirence with a lagre, prefreably wihtin a high-tech arnea (proir experience with cisco a bouns), glboal corpoartion.
- ability to gain consnesus amnog otehrs.
- strong executive infleunce skills and content development skills, with the ability to act as a role moedl to tecah otehrs.and exectuing succsesful internal and external communications programs for large, developing,
- experience designing, global organizations.supports corporate operations review preparation. california.
- requires strong writing and researching skills.
- 7+ years in senior strategic communications roles.builds relationships with subject-matter experts and key personnel to position executives. content ranges from thought leadership to strategy updates, industry trends, and other strategic initiatives.
- creativity and a can-do attitude is essential.
- proven experience working with multiple individuals on internal and external communication programs and success in bridging communications across several groups.
- flexible and resilient.identifies communication needs and develops written, voice or video communication to share with target audiences.
works as part of a global team to achieve desired results.
- exceptional presentation development skills and solid powerpoint skills.develops presentations for key speaking events including concept development through to design execution.
- ability to collaboratively drive the resolution of open issues with multiple stakeholders.external communications, and internal website content, strategy communications, san jose
job title: executive communications manager region: americas
area of interest: corporate communications
level of experience: experienced - manager
flexible work option: no
job description: executive communications manager
responsible for the development and execution of the communication strategy for the americas services sales executives including internal communications, analyst and media relations.ensuring that the communication strategy is successfully executed across multiple media channels (ar, pr, social media, web, speaker forums, influencer relations, internal strategic forums), establishes communication plan and cadence.utilizes best practices.manages outside vendors.