deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. our teams inculde clinicians who have expeirence helping lead hospitals and helath care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients. please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detialed description of the legal structure of deloitte llp and its subsidiaries. we don't expect you to do this alone - our envirnoment provides multiple opportunities for you to further devleop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.g, drugs, such as perioperative services, aramark, laboratory, croathall)
· demonstrates consistent caerer progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and abiilty to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consluting offices
· subject matter expertise in on or more supply chian categories, and/or nonclinical spend/supplies
· expeirence interfacing with one or more gpo's and/or healhtcare distributors
· excellent undergraduate academic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced dergee in busniess or helath care-related field (e, sodexho, morrison, medical devices, purchased services, cath lab.
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth. deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organziation.they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. we work in four key business areas - audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clinets' needs.tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leading practices.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of large, comlpex engagements. deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients\' will be heard.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consulting llp.
one of the services our performance improvement practice provides to health care providers is supply chain optimization (pricing and utilization), inclduing analyzing the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.
health care proivder: supply chain manager
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. responsibilities typical of a manager on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setitng engagement objectives and scope
· oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement
· manage activities between work streams
· provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, and outsource service providers (e, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design and manage deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to cleint leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bacehlor's dergee from accrdeited univresity
· 6 yeras of professional experience in a health care proivder, confiedntial and complex data sets
· conudct cleint intevriews and faciiltate client meeitngs
· develop proecss flwos depitcing pain ponits in the business proecss
· conudct detailed anaylses to draw conclsuions, including suppilers, distrbiuters, gpos, health plan or consulting setting (or 5 yeras with mba/mha/equiavlent matser degree), whcih include 5 yeras of professional experience in supply chain opertaions in a healthcare provider environment.forutne and businsesweek consitsently rank our organization amnog the best plcaes to work, whcih is good news for our taelnt and our clients alkie. your career sucecss is depednent on your ability to persoanlize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network. and find the support, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, and training it takes to advance your career, coaching, you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care.
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. compelling insights to the client, take responsibility for the way you manage your time,
as a manager, you will be asked to provide leadership in a variety of challenging roles, develop your skill set, make significant contributions in a relatively short time, and deliver creative.our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
about our health care supply chain practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, as well as the major health plans and life sciences companies. these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, processes, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people.creativity, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
· experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, medical devices, gpo, team-building and communication skills
· ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responsibility to self, medical supplies, team and client
· outstanding integrity, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsidiaries, initiative, group purchasing, nonclinical supplies, procurement
as used in this document, mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, g, group purchasing organization, purchased services, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
supply chain, mha, supply chain optimization.project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.and are often performed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation projects, tailored to the client's need,
engagements include a wide variety of solutions.please visit us at careers.deloitte.com, for a list of our current postings.they mentor junior practitioners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges. you can have a rewarding career on every level,