Job Code: 14204
Division: Bedford Springs Resort and Spa
Location: Bedford, PA US
Travel Involved: None
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced
Education: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Category: Operations,Planning,Revenue Management
Compensation: Not Specified
Omni Bedford Springs Resort and Spa, located in South Central
Pennsylvania\'s scenic Cumberland Valley, just 90 minutes from
Pittsburgh, two hours from Washington, DC and three hours from
Philadelphia. Unrivaled luxury and service AAA Four-Diamond Resort.
National Historic Landmark. With a legend that began over 200
years ago, where 8 mineral springs became famed as a mecca of
rejuvenation. After an unprecedented $120 million resort-wide renewal
and expansion,the legacy continues today at the Springs Eternal Spa,
treatments with mineral waters are but one of the wonderful offerings
The Omni Bedford Springs Resort is currently seeking a Spa
Director to oversee and manage the daily operations of its
world-renowned Springs Eternal Spa.
* Position will be responsible for
supervising/managing/overseeing the following departments: Springs
* In preparing for this position, candidate ideally will have
worked in at least the following departments or positions: Spa and
* Requires a minimum of 5 year(s) of supervisory experience.
* Requires a minimum of 5 year(s) of experience.
* Approximate full time staff under this position: 40
* Approximate part time staff under this position: 15
* Position is responsible for a budget approximating $2 Million
* This position reports to: General Manager
* Must have experience at properties of similar size and
* Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may
include evenings, nights, and weekends.
Why You Want To Work For Us
Training we Provide
How a Person Can Make an Impact in This Job
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
* Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid
work permit.Technical Requirements:
* Direct and build operations from all spa revenue centers.
* Instill sales skills in massage therapists, beauticians, and
* Solid understanding of profit contributions from each Spa
* Thorough knowledge of spa retailing operations.
* Have developed and marketed, through Sales and Marketing
Department, spa programs for groups.Managerial Requirements:
* Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and
* Experience making presentations in front of groups.
* Ability to clearly and concisely present technical subjects.
* Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and
personnel from other departments.
* Demonstrate team building experience.
* Demonstrate ability to lead by example.
* Solid career progression up through the ranks.
* Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for
* Instill a guest service attitude in all employees.
* Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations.Business Skills:
* Strong technical skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Work with limited support.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong customer service orientation and skills.
* Exceptional detail in follow-up.
* Strong budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
* Excellent cost control skills
* Ability to produce consistent profits.
* Thorough understanding of HR requirements and regulatory
* Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
* Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan
* Forecasting skills.Educational Requirements:
* BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalency.
# advertised summary job descriptionreporting to the director & associate director, the senior...
# advertised summary job descriptionthe senior project officer (srpo) reports directly to the...
# advertised summary job descriptionoverview:the financial analyst (fa) reports to the...
# advertised summary job descriptiongrant fundedreporting to the director, strategies and...
# advertised summary job descriptionthe financial analyst (fa) reports to the director and associate...
# advertised summary job descriptiongrant fundedunder direct supervision of the associate director...
## job descriptionposition overviewthe resort manager is a key leadership position responsible for...
## job description**job summary**responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of...
new business development & new product introduction manager-00000o0v**description**johnson & johnson...