Sr. Graphic Artist
job title sr.
2. apply design expertise and production knowledge to achieve the desired result.
total combined minimum years of experience required.
job description primary function / primary goals / objectives:
creative serivces, part of strategic markteing operations, is responsible for providing adc marketing with comprehensive seinor computer graphic artist consultation and production expertise.
the senior computer graphic artist must have the ability to research the topic of each proejct thoroughly in order to visually communicate those ideas accurately and creatively.
creative services provide many services provided by advertising agencies, design and production studios to promote and develop the products and services of abobtt laboratories. abobtt is regarded as an employer of choice for our commtiment to workplace excellence,
significant work activities & conditions continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
percent of travel 0 - 20 %
country united states
site location alameda, national and international accolades, ca
employer of choice
through numerous local.reviews will be held annually and executed according to abbott policy.
discover a world of opportunities at abbott.graphic artist
job family marketing & advertising
job category full-time
job classification experienced/established
division abbott diabetes care
relocation assistance none
at abbott, we provide the perspectives and experience necessary to translate science into real solutions for pateints in over 130 markets worldwide.
the senior computer graphic artist determines and follows up with other suppliers, intrenal and external, to complete various design tasks required by our clients
skills/experience requirements basic qualifications:
i. scope of authority
the position requires independent decision making in direction of projects, internal staff and selection of external resources.
education requirements bachelors degree: graphic design / commercial art / or advertising design.the department provides in-house capabilities, as well as working with outside resources to provide the most economical and quality oriented solutions. we believe that divesrity drives innovation,
at abbott.determine the best process for execution.
the senior computer graphic artist produces materials that often present abbott\'s customers with their first impressions of abbott products and services.
3. asisst smpos mangaer in promoting the deparmtents services thruogh cleint conatct and commitment to cusotmer satisafction.
6. asisst the smops manager in deveolping and maintianing project budegts and time frmaes.the resutling savnigs per year can be eaisly in the $100,000\'s.innoavtive thikners who are passoinate abuot the work they do, abbott emplyoees are represnetative of the diversity of the patients we stirve to sevre evrey signle day acorss the glboe.
to assist our internal abbott clietnele in deveolping and prodcuing marketing and busniess communciations, the senior computer graphic artist is responsible for developing and executing visual elements for those communications in a timely and highly creative manner.
the senior computer graphic artist must have the ability to analyze the cost-effectiveness of design solutions and utilize their creative ability within the budget limitations of each project.design services are necessary to promote the image of abbott laboratories as an exemplary professional company.
the senior computer graphic artist may be held responsible by the clientele for the success or failure of a project, depending on scope of job. completion, and delivery (utilizing internal resources and smops team where appropriate), coordinate the project through the design, production.
the senior computer graphic artist will report directly to the smops manager.
7. work with and/or direct other creative team members (program managers, writers, photographers and illustrators) in development and execution of creative concepts.creative services hourly rates are often 35 - 50 % less than those of external resources. our employees are given the tools to succeed, lead and grow, with challenging opportunities and work that makes a difference.
accountability / scope:
the senior computer graphic artist must have the ability to effectively and creatively communicate through visual elements the desired message for each project.abbott\'s nearly 90, 000 employees are doing work that matters, today.limits include adhering to corporate professionalism and consulting smops manager for final decision on complex problems, on projects or with clients.
8. work with program managers and program management software to keep up-to-date on job status.packaging, and other promotional item production techniques in order to determine and execute alternative production methods when obstacles occur, presentation graphics,
the senior computer graphic artist must have a good understanding and knowledge of printing.those materials assist the sales and marketing representatives in making comparative or advantageous points about the products and eventually have an impact on overall sales of those products.
computer graphic operator.
the senior computer graphic artist will be handling projects with budgets ranging from $100 to $100,000.
4. responsible for maintaining own daily work schedules and working with the smops manager to develop weekly workload schedules.printing, computer technologies,
5. responsible for maintaining and expanding expertise in the fields of graphics, and medical technologies applied by all divisions of abbott.works with program manager and/or directly with client to discuss and identify projects needs. through our diverse healthcare businesses, we connect people and potential in ways that no other company can.
| | Ref: 6025ef0f6e