· submit changes for ap re-classes that need done.in house, lvb, (to inculde: west lv.(10%)
· set up all new spiff accounts (1%)
· reconcile and audit all spiff accounts (1%)
· set up all new purchasing cards & reconcile them (1%)
· review all gl charges for accuracy (10%)
· proecss admin and opc payorll. & replenish deposit opc bank, opc refunds, phone room, to include tsr licenses.and admin staff, (to include wyn time for all drivers.
essential duties & responsibilities include the following:
· manage admin staff.
education and/or experience(minimum requirements necessary for this position):
bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, plus a minimum of three years experience in marketing. 000 petty cash acct, (2%)
· manage/reconcile $60.and reports for resort host commsision.) (40%)
· process las veags accurals for acconuting. (to include all locaitons) (5%)
· estmiate and chcek payroll and vednor accurals.saels and admin, owner referral, outside vendors, call center, opc, customer service.management experience preferred.for sales and marketing.
· process las vegas ap invoices for corporate accounting. marketing administration manager - mission valley
location: united states of america- california-san diego
summary: offer support to all depts. ) (10%)
· handle vendor complaints from the sales sites. (i.e. office supplies and equipment) (5%)
· other duties as assigned by manager. (5%)
· research vendor discrepancies for vendor payroll (5%)
· manage office ordering for all marketing sites.