district sales manager - req.
· ensure that training auidt of each stroe in disrtict is done once per sesaon or as dirceted and prior to a mangaer leaving the company. , is a leading multi-chain apparel retailer specializing primarily in the women\'s plus size market.
· ensure bank deposits are made by store management, as directed.
· communicate chagnes in store policies and procedures to managers wihtin disrtict and ensure that changes are implemented corrcetly.
other duites and responsibilities as assigned by management.
· maintain an acceptable turnover rate within disrtict.
· strong written and verbal communciation skills.
· ability to use common tools.
sales management/customer service/selling skills:
· ensure that all assoicates in disrtict are certified in all company selling skills programs, performance and knowledge, company standards for appearance.
· ability to operate a car and obtain vehicle insurance.personally follow all policies and procedures and sets a postiive example for staff.
· high school diploma or equivalent. enthusiastic,
we are looking for high energy, self-motivated, individuals with a passion for driving results.
· ensure assigned managers schedule staff to meet payorll and productivity goals and store traffic needs.
· able to operate computerized register system.
merchandise management/visual merchandising:
· ensure that all stores maintain merchandise presentation according to visual merchandising standards and current floor sets.# : 635
this details all the information about the job posting.
· must present a professional appearance and personal grooming.
district saels mangaer
modesto, ca 93711 us
manager (manager/supervisor of staff)
date needed by
retail - district saels manager
charming shoppes inc, ca 93650 us
fresno, ca 95350 us
· ensure safety of assoicates by identifying dangerous situations, correcting and reporting them.
· demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customer or associate problems/complaints.
· multi unit experience
· six to seven years retail experience, with a minimum of four years of management experience.
· strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions.
· understand and properly handle worker\'s compensation and public liability situations/reports.
· ensure new store managers are appropriately trained.zone defense and ensure they are followed in district, security,
· supervise all policies and procedures regarding loss prevention.merchandising, thrive on new challenges and are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, opertaions and profitability of the stores in her/his district, staffing, this is whree you want to be!
job duties and funcitons:
a district saels manager is resposnible for the saels, communication, if you have a positive atttiude. keep regoinal sales dircetor infromed of any signiifcant changes.colelge prefrered.
· ensure that district sales manager audit of each store in district is done once per season or as directed.
· complete all reqiured or requseted papewrork accuartely, legbily and on a tiemly baiss.
· effectively maange own time and that of associates, ensruing a smooth work flow.
· personnel recrods for all associates in thier district are benig kept correctly and accuartely.
· ensure that payroll is mainatined within apporved budegts for district\'s stores. communicate results and give appropriate feedback and coaching.
· ability to reach, squat for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary, push, pull, stand.
· communicate the status of local competition and local business conditions as required.
· able to lift as much as 50 pounds. our outlet division is currently recruiting for a district sales manager in themodesto/fresno, caarea.
· monitor use of all customer service tools.click on the \'submit your résumé/cv to this job\' button, to submit your résumé/cv.charge accounts, customer service and any others designated by corporate key performance indicators (kpis), units per transaction (upts), loss prevention, hourly production, cps capture rate,
· monitor and evaluate individual/store performance in the following areas: sales volume.
· ensure all management staff has successfully completed the store management training program, the management skills training programs and associate training programs.
human resources/management skills:
· effectively recruit, and supervise area sales/store sales managers, while maintaining an indirect responsibility for associates and other management personnel within district, train, hire.
· able to climb an 8-foot ladder.as necessary and within company guidelines,
· handle disciplinary situations, including termination. move merchandise if necessary.
# of hires needed
wage amount. with store management, develop,
· where needed, implement and monitor action plans to ensure the achievement of stores\' assigned performance goals.communicate results and give appropriate feedback and coaching.
· accurately assesses the performance of area sales/store sales managers in district and effectively complete performance appraisals and other humanresources documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
· understand and communicate planning and distribution and customer merchandise needs recognize when the stores\' merchandise assortment meets, or fails to meet those needs.
· recommend changes to store profiles when appropriate.we are the parent company of four distinct brands- fashion bug, lane bryant and lane bryant outlets, catherines plus sizes.
· balance merchandise within district or out of district based on direction from regional sales director.
· maintain an awareness of inventory content in all stores.
· demonstrate leadership abilities in driving sales productivity within district.
· provide coaching and feedback to assigned managers on a regular basis.
· monitor all other expenses for which managers are responsible within budgetary guidelines. submit proposed revisions to regional sales director or vp of stores.
· maintain acceptable inventory shortage.
Ref: 61d291eaea | 18 Sep 05:39