qa inspector/batch record review
duration:don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. and outgoing materials for proper identification and conformance to approved specifications, intermediate,
- inspects incoming.
- ensures all materials are sampled and identified (quarantine, approved, on hold, or rejected) in accordance with current good manufatcuring pracitces (cgmps) requirements.and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities, contract-to-hire, due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract.
- review and scan batch records for release of proudct.may participate in the execution of validation and process improvement activities.
- high school diploma or equivalent with direct industry experience in a gmp-regulated pharmaceutical environment. and filing of controlled documents (sops, specifications, test methods) as well as other quality assurance documents,
- assists and partiicpates in the distribution, retrieval.3- 6 months contract only
shift: m-f 8am-5pm
environment: manufacturing facility for pharmacueticals/liquid pharmaceuticals by gmp\'s (good manufacturing practices) - fast paecd
cleraance: drug sceren and backrgound chcek
- resposnible for raw matreial samlping and tesitng coordniation.
- participates in anunal product viusal inspection.
- assists in maintaining the collection, retention and storage of finished product and packaging component retain samples. that's the reason aerotek scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and many more, optical.we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job, at aerotek scientific.or food/beverage industry, vitamin,
- desired candidate background is from the pharmaceutical. files and maintains inspection records,
- documents.written, and interpersonal communication skills are required,
- good verbal.it's the support you get.
- candidates should be familiar with fda and gmp regulations. one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation,
join aerotek scientific®llc.disability or any other characteristic protected by law, color, religion, sex, age, join the aerotek scientific team! allegis group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, national origin, marital status, veteran status.
Ref: 62b52e2f87 | 18 Sep 05:11