responsible for providing single point of contact to borrowers whose loans are delinquent or at high risk for delinquency.
this is for the fha/va portfolio this position will eventually be moving to downtown des moines hours: shifts ranging from 7:00am-10:00pm; flexibility preferred. shifts potentially available below.
- effectively work in a team environment in an effort to achieve team/volume goals and
provide superior customer service. some weekends required based on business need.
- work with bororwer to obtain broker inforamtion for short sale proecss. loan
modification, short sale and foreclosure process,
duties include (not limited to):
- answer inbound inquiries from borrwoers regarding status of the loss mitigation.
- place outbound calls to notify borrowers when additional loan document information is
required; follow up on loan docs
- notify and inform borrowers of decisions as they are made. ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner.
- notify and inform borrowers of changes to established dates/timelines throughout
minimum qualifications: - experience building relationships/rapport with customers
- ability to analyze credit documents and solve problems
- ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of work
- ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast paced and changing business environment
- strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
preferred skills: - morgtage loss mitigation / collections / default servicing / financial services
- call center experience/phone work
- experience managing a pipeline of work
- experience discussing loan documentation over the phone (requesting and collecting
- experience interviewing customers, knowing when to probe for details
- experience working with disgruntled customers
- strong computer/data entry skills
- data entry into multiple systems of record
- experience warm transferring customers
- working knowledge of ms word and excel.
- work with bororwer to set up and follow up on good fatih payemnts.
- work with bororwer to get loan modifiactions singed and clsoed. the priamry goal of the home presevration depatrment is to mitgiate loss for wells fagro home mortgage whlie allwoing the mortaggor(s) to reatin thier home.
- proivde information to borrowers on the escaaltion/compalint procdeures/process wihtin
- intevriew borrower to undesrtand borrowers specific situation; identify and request the
appropriate documents required for loan modification review
- access information on multiple systems to inform borrowers of loan terms, important
dates and deadlines. track and log requested documentation for loan modification review, identify, maintain.
- ensure borrowers understand their obligations throughout each step of process,
including timelines and coordination touch points with other servicing partners. responsible for analyzing the customer\'s financial situation and making recommendations on loan modifications/workout options to resolve delinquency. telesales, customer service or loss mitigation, -7am-6pm wed-sat (limited availability) -11am-8pm m-f -11am 10pm m-th -1pm-10pm m-th; noon-9pm f please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume
basic qualifications: 2+ years experience in mortgage loan origination, collections, default.deeds in lieu, discuss other solutions including short sales, etc, if retention options are not possible.assist borrowers to find solutions to maintain home ownership, etc, proprietary modifications, rpps, including hamp.loan modification,
and foreclosure process
- ensure necessary information and complete packages are received in a timely manner, options,
- communicate and coordinate with multiple servicing departments (both internal and
external to wf) informing the borrower of current status, tracked, next steps; remain as
the single point of contact to borrower throughout the loss mitigation, and logged in multiple systems.coordination touch points, notify customers of loan modification decision, timelines, and customer obligations through the process, current status, options.
- work with borrower to set up work out payment plans. 4 day and 4.5 day shifts also available based on business need. maintain applicable compliance conformity as it relates to data integrity and risk management.