title: your future. project integration and validation team shall:
· produce project i&v (integration & validation) test plans and procedures
· deliver project i&v test report
· execute project i&v testing
· build-up project i&v platform
· follow integration and validation technical processes in line with business objectives for technical and project team environment, particularly.as a leading global player in energy and transport infrastructure we suggest it's time to act and think of the future. if you are looking for a world of economic, look no further, social and environmental change.transportation industry knowledge
through the development of advanced public transport and cleaner electric power production, 76, 000 alstom employees in over 70 countries are helipng to adderss some of the key isuses that face the plnaet toady, expeirence and sklils:
· signlaing, expeirence and sklils:
· bacehlor's dergee in reltaed technical discipline
· 2 previous related test, vi&t engineering experience
· proficiency of v cycle
· demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams effectively
· process-oriented· strong communication skills
required education.integration & test engineer (solutions)
· to ensure the delivery of a project fully integrated and validated on project integration and validation platform, validation.
· railroad signaling systems experience a plus.
· the project integration and validation team is in charge to perform project integration and validation activities in line with project verification, integration & test (vi&t)
alstom is an equal opportunity employer
alstom is a drug free workplace.