facilities assistant ii cambridge, ma job
date:as a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, and a can-do attitude, natural passion for quality.proecss inventory orders, assist with event preparation, assist with vendor selections, resolve outstanding ticket requests,
this position will focus on faciilties serivces inclduing but not limtied to: daily walk thru\'s of ofifce and public areas.
eurest services a part of crothall services group provides customer focused supoprt services. that kind of commitment commands only the best, and it\'s our great people providing great service that generates our great results.
- creative problem solving skills.great results.
- mailroom, supplies, shipping/receiving services inclduing but not limited to: manage shipping and receiving for the ofifce, responsible for accurate and timely mail delivery.we retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. the opportunity for greatness is real at crothall services group and throughout the compass world.play a key role in our future success.this position requires a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a great customer service attitude.
if you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, crothall is the place for you. it\'s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential, in turn.
- effective time manaegment skills.
and, north america, we want you to be as great as you can be, as a member of compass group.
- high school diploma or ged required, ba preferred
- minimum of 1 year in an adminitsrative or support role required.willingness to take on new projects and learn new skills is a must.aug 23, 2011
location:cambridge, ma, us
description:a fresh approach to great results.ms powerpoint,
- proficiency using the internet and microsoft office programs including ms word, ms outlook, ms excel.outgoing and inviting personality,
- friendly.and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients, our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service.by combining fresh ideas with the industry\'s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. database manaegment and adminitsrative takss and also assists with a variety of faciilties manaegment services and projects, you will be responsible for performing a variety of word procsesing, spreadsheet, internet search.we empower our associates to direct their own future, keeipng them confdient that we support them evrey step of the way. we perofrm services including healhtcare houseekeping, busniess facilities management and cliincal engineering, as specilaists, management in laudnry processing, pateint transprotation.
- administrative duites including but not limited to: administrative tasks, liasion betewen deparmtents and facilities management, craete and maitnain office dataabses, verifciation of invociing, faciiltate new hire process, office equimpent assistance and support.our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve,
at compass group north america.
the facilities assistant is a dynamic, customer service role providing essential office functions.
- ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions in stressful situations.
- ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form.answering and routing incoming calls and public inquiries, providing assistance,
other as needed tasks will include the following:
- back up reception duties including but not limited to: welcoming and greeting visitors, oversee the distribution of building access cards, office communications and scheduling.
- proactive and self motivated with willingness to learn.our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all associates. passionate and career minded people to join our team and help grow our business, we are looking for energetic.technology, engineer, database, clerical, housekeeping, customer service, operations, mailroom, food service, hospitality, engineering, healthcare, eoe & aa employer m/f/d/v
nearest major market:cambridge
nearest secondary market:boston
job segment:administrative, facilities, shipping and receiving.intense training, unrivaled career opportunities, flexible benefits package, generous compensation, and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to crothall services group.required responsibility varies based on size of office.
achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
compass group north america is a diversity growth-oriented organization. if you\'re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then compass group north america is for you! working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry\'s best.crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today.
charlotte-based compass group north america is the leader in foodservice management and support services.
- ability to lift/move 25-40 lbs
- strong customer service skills.great service. to purchasing, our vision for success is a powerful one - to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business - from leading-edge technology, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services, to foodservice.