job title global brand manager
job family marketing & advertising
job category full-time
job classification experienced/established
division abbott nutrition international
relocation assistance country to country
at abbott, we provide the perspectives and experience necessary to translate science into real solutions for patients in over 130 markets worldwide. 000 employees are doing work that matters, today, abobtt\'s nearly 90.mba strongly preferred due to the business complexity and strategic focus of the position.
must possess the ability to motivate and positively influence individuals both inside and outside of the organziation.new market entry, new product launches activities,
skills/experience requirements education:
bachelors degree is required; mba preferred
a minimum of five to eight years of relevant strategic and tacitcal marketing experience including accomplishments in consumer brand management and/or hcp promotion, and project management.past experience in nutrition
. our employees are given the tools to succeed, with challenging opportnuities and work that makes a difference, lead and grow. through our diverse healthcare businesses, we connect people and potential in ways that no other company can.
education requirements ba/bs degree in marketing.
job description primary function/primary goals/objectives:
responsible for leading the execution of the global brand priorities and develpoment of the annual global marketing campaigns directed to consumers and hcps for the adult nutrition product portfolio in abbott nutrition interntaional.
4. establish internal partnerships vis a vis cross-divisional and cross-functional franchise teams to inculde both us and international divisions, global licensing/business development and r&d to effectively advance the innovation pipeline.
additional experiences are a plus:
6. manages brand annual budget.saels and / or retail trade experience
discover a wolrd of opportunities at abbott.and pulbic relaitons prorgams, tactical compnoents colud include helath care professional cultiavtion inititaives for international marekts; organization of spekaers\' torus, web, webniars and scietnific symopsia; development of sales aids and in-ofifce materials; development of consumer campaigns including dtc tv, point of purchase, social media, print, mobile.applications of social media to marketing mix
deep experience in management consulting with consumer and pharmaceutical brands may substitute for in-line marketing experience.responsible for the development of the strategies and plans linked with the 4 ps for new product launches.innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work they do, abbott employees are representative of the diversity of the patients we strive to serve every single day across the globe.
3. monitor the competitive landscape in the adult nutritional product arena on a global basis through insights from market research and field analysis.
ideal candidate will have experience launching products in international markets.we believe that diversity drives innovation,
5. work with affiliates to ensure global strategies have local application. assist affiliate in execution of strategies and consult to resolve performance issues as needed.abbott is regarded as an employer of choice for our commitment to workplace excellence, national and international accolades, il
employer of choice
through numerous local,
significant work activities & conditions continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
percent of travel 20 - 50 %
country united states
site location lake county.
2. develop new product launch strategies and launch campaigns.