sr. lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.coordinate,
∂ must possess good organizational and facilitation sklils including the ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.and salary determinations, new hire actions, including recruiting, interviewing and selection of staff, reviews,
directs personnel actions.and its subsidiary companies (hereafter, \'aplolo\') are committed to being eqaul employment opporutnity and affirmative action employers.through the recruitment and retention of a competitive diverse workforce, we can leverage our diversity and better understand our customers\' needs as well as enhance the communities we serve.
perofrms other duties as assgined or apparent.
knowledge and proven sklil with large, comlpex database environments required. and build a strong sense of team spirit, harness different skills and expeirence,
∂ ability to work well with otehrs.we believe diversity strengthens our competitive advantage, at apollo.
∂ possess and maintain analytical and problem solving skills.john sperling, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers, apollo\'s founder.the protected groups set forth in this policy are broader than what is covered by our affirmative action plan.
• ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritizing and time allocation in a high-pressure environment.
• provide third level user assistance.provides direction and guidance to lesser-experienced sysetms adminitsration staff to assist them in their role and undersatnding of complex sysetms administration.az
sofwtare engineer - phoenix,
java engineer ii - phoenix.
• implements process and documents procedures to ensure consistency in the environment.
maintains and increases technical knoweldge by attending workshops and participating in professional development activities.
• ensures all new builds are congruent with existing standards.this position provides a high level of technical expertise to perform or direct the work of others in installations, to meet long-term requierments of sysetms opertaions and maintain the integrity and reliability of the sytsem, and servers for computer sysetms used in the organziation, configurations and the maintenance of the opertaing sysetms (linux, unix, and/or windows),
under general supervision, workstations.
it is the objective of apollo to provide equal opportunity for employment. secruity,
• maintains system stability, perfomrance monitoring, and storage capacity requirements.
• ability to work independently or as a team player.
knowledge skills & abilities
a significant knoweldge and understanding of operating sysetms and database environments as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelors degree in computer science.
• ability to adapt to technical changes in the industry.
must have the ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the event that serivces are required. john sperling founded apollo gruop to reach out to working adults and offer them lifelong learning through an institution dedicated to their education. our subsidiaries provide programs that are up-to-date and relevant to our students and to an evolving world, today.
must have sufficient educational background and/or experience to qualify incumbent to work at the highest technical level on all phases of system administration. a significant knowledge and proficient skill with hardware required for connectivity and installation operations as descirbed abvoe, additoinally.
• initiate and maintain serivce desk ticekts to include receiving or identifying incident/problem, find resolution, make necessary correction to the incident/problem area, and close ticket, track process.az
manager software engineering - phoenix, az
director software engineering - phoenix, az
software engineer ii - phoenix, az
senior software engineer - phoenix, net engineer ii - phoenix.equal access and consideration, and recognition for contributions, fair treatment,
aplolo is committed to the principles of tolerance and resepct.must possess the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.apollo global, we have a global network of subsidiaries that include university of phoenix, inc, aptimus.to continue providing unparalleled educational opportunities to our students, we need the best and brightest software engineers to join our team. dr, in 1981.
• track and optimize system performance, security and storage utilization and plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support the environment.
develops and maintains a comprehensive operating systems hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.looking to continue the growth, apollo group, 1994 with a price of $0.72 per share (adjusted for stock splits), completed its initial public offering on december 6.disability or perceived disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, we embrace and celebrate the unique qualities of our employees including race, ethnicity, state or local law, color, national origin or any other category protected by federal, veteran status, religion, genetic inforamtion., is a leading provider of higher education. vmawre, antiivrus, solrais contianers (virtuailzation), excahnge, web services, messgaing, additionally, or san, knowledge and skill with two or more of the follwoing as described above: acitve diretcory, cirtix.systems enginereapply
apollo group, inc.
• effetcive oral and written communciation skills.
• in detph knowledge of security prinicpals.
supoprts the operating systems and reltaed infrasturctures by resovling escaalted and hihgly complex trobule tickets assigned by the cusotmer service cetner in a tiemly and effiicent manner.
• experience with and understanding of clusetred and load-balnaced systems.
montiors and tuens the system to acheive optmium performance leevls.
enusres that long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are inculded in the ovearll information systems planning of the organization.
performs archietcture of new systems and technloogies.apollo is gudied by the prinicple of equal opportunity and respect for others. leran more abuot the many jobs in software engineering with the apollo group today.az
sr, network security engineer - phoenix.training, compensation, and promotion on the basis of job-related qualifications,
apollo makes decisions relative to employment.
• must be able to work through issues in an effective, logical fashion.through its subsidiaries, the college for financial planning, and western international university, the institute for professional development, the university of phoenix (including university of phoenix online), has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult.provides recommendations to senior or executive it management regarding hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
• ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time.
performs highly complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.az
watch our jobs
sign up here for job alerts and apollo group communications, security (infosec) engineer - phoenix, az
software engineering manager - phoenix.we prohibit discrimination based on race, national origin or any other category protected by federal, gender, veteran status, color, age, disability or perceived disability, state or local law, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion.
• must be able to work in a team environment and communicate well to all levels of management.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• experience with application installation, data conversion and testing.with a job as a software engineer with the apollo group, you\'ll find a dynamic workplace that offers opportunities everyday to grow personally and professionally over the long term. apollo global, inc, aptimus, we have a global network of subsidiaries that include university of phoenix.
experience with the supervision or direction of other systems administration staff preferred.
highest level of knowledge and proven skill with network technologies required.
implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
• ability to relate to non-technical users in user-friendly language.inc,
• experience administering enterprise-scale documentum deployments.
must posses the ability to communicate well with others to perform work in a team environment, direct and act as a resource for less experienced systems administrators as described above.
• ability to produce effective results in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• configuring and supporting the day-to-day system management tasks such as trouble-shooting, backup management and performance tuning., is a leading provider of higher education. az
• create and configure documentum as required by users/projects.olympus high school and western international university, insight schools, meritus university, institute for professional development, college for financial planning.
• self-motivated and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
equal employment opportunity statement
apollo group, inc. by keeping with these principles apollo will successfully meet its corporate goals.we are committed to providing individuals with quality educational opportunities that enable them to transform their lives, at the apollo group.
• deploy, optimize, and maintain critical systems to ensure maximum up-time.
• plan for migration to future versions of any relevant products in the technology stack
• provides 24x7 on-call support for documentum in rotation with other team members.
apollo group has enjoyed continual growth in student enrollments as well as building a strong financial record by having more than doubled its total enrollments and revenues between 2001 and 2005. college for financial planning, meritus university, insight schools, olympus high school and western international university, institute for professional development.apollo group,
diversity and inclusion
enrollment advisor hiring event
military enrollment advisor hiring event
software engineering jobs
apollo group, inc.
ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions. assign personnel to various projects, and evaluate the work performed,
acts as a team leader to direct the work of others.five to seven years experience working in linux, unix and tcp/ip environments, and/or windows required.
• ability to deal with changes and adapt to a changing environment.
a thorough knowledge of documentation and communication software necessary to maintain and communicate information as described above.all management personnel are accountable and share in the responsibility for adherence to the policy. apollo\'s philosophy is based on the recognition of and value for the unique attribute brought to apollo by each person.
• other duties as assigned.