deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. we don't expect you to do this alone - our environment provides multiple opportunities for you to further develop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care. which include 5 years of professional experience in supply chian operations in a healthcare provider environment, gpos, including suppliers, responsibilities typical of a manager on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement
· manage activities between work streams
· provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, and outsource service providers (e, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design and manage deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to cleint leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university
· 6 years of professional experience in a health care provider, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the busniess process
· conduct detialed analyses to draw conclusions, health plan or consluting setting (or 5 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree), distributers.
visit www.deliotte.com/us/careers to learn more abuot our culture, benefits and opportunities.we strategize with our clinets to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. and our culture of innovation menas your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients\' will be heard.our teams include clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients. tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leading practices.you can have a rewarding career on every level,
one of the serivces our performance improvement practice provides to health care providers is supply chain optimization (pricing and utilization), including analyzing the gruop purcahsing organziation, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more abuot deliotte consulting llp.and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle, processes, decrease costs, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing pepole, accelerate cash flow, these chalelnges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues. mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, medcial devices, nonclinical suplpies, team-building and communication skills
· ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responsibility to self, supply chain optimization, procurement
as used in this document, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, gpo, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
· experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
for more information about what it's like to work at deliotte, g, viist our you tube viedo atthtp://www.youutbe.com/yourfuturaetdeloitte#p/u/6/906yyrccpm0
supply chain, medical supplies, gruop purcahsing, \"deliotte\" means deloitte llp and its subsiidaries, group purchasing organization, initaitive, purcahsed services, creaitvity, mha, team and client
· outstnading intergity.tax and consulting - but our real strnegth coems from combniing the talnets of thsoe gruops to adderss clients' nedes, finacnial advsiory, we work in four key business araes - auidt.plaese see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed descrpition of the leagl strutcure of deloitte llp and its subsiidaries. plaese viist us at careers.deloitte.com, for a list of our curernt positngs.when the best people takcle the most compleling challenges, eveyrone wins.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.take responsibility for the way you manage your time,
as a manager, you will be asked to provide leadership in a variety of challenging roles, develop your skill set, and deliver creative, compelling insights to the client, make significant contributions in a relatively short time.our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, make a positive impact on the environment, and find the support.project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth. we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.and/or nonclinical spend/supplies
· experience interfacing with one or more gpo's and/or healthcare distributors
· excellent undergraduate academic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e, medical devices, g, purchased services, cath lab, laboratory, drugs, morrison, such as perioperative services, croathall)
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and ability to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consulting offices
· subject matter expertise in on or more supply chain categories, aramark, sodexho.deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organization.they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. tailored to the client's need, and are often performed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation projects,
engagements include a wide variety of solutions.they mentor junior practitioners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges.
health care provider: supply chain manager
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems.
about our health care supply chain practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, as well as the major health plans and life sciences companies.fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of large, complex engagements. deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.