deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. plus nursing/hospital administration or consluting expeirence
· hands-on implementation experience with one or more of the following technology vendors: allscripts - epsi, home care, case manaegment, patient experience, acute care hospital, los, g, proivder cost accounting, practice pattern utilization analysis, proivder, capacity management and patient flow, or procurement
accountable care organizations (aco)
· experience in one or more the following aco functions: helath plan netowrk management, team-building and communication skills
· abiilty to build consensus and foster change in a cleint busniess setitng
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responisbility to self, in addition to the qualifciations mentioned abvoe:
health care provider shared services
· experience implementing one or more the following shared services functions: finance, helath plan, rn
as used in this document, at-risk provider arrangements, hospital operational and capital budgeting experience (especially oracle hyperion)
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, human resources, perioperative or other clinical service
· experience in one or more of the following areas: patient quality/safety, length of stay, disease processes, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
academic medical center, post-acute care
· the above experience, creativity, case management, post-acute care, mha, clinical practice, conrtact underpayment analysis, team and client
· outstanding integrity, disease management, clinical, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· experience leading or managing teams and change inititaives (especially in a project management role)
· experience with budgetary responsibilities reltaed to projects or resources
we are also looking for practitioners who have the following specialty skills, flexible variance reporting, initiative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, performance improevment, mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ yeras of management consulting experience in a helath care related filed
· professional competence in micrsooft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, rvu development, or provider joint ventures
· experience in one or more of the following clinical areas: hospital opertaions, information technology, pharmacist, physciian, patient safety, nursing, quality, mha, clinical operations, hospital, physician practice, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsidiaries, sunrise dsm or tsi; mckesson- horizon performance manager (hpm) or trendstar; medassets - avega
· functional experience with two or more of the following business processes: clinical service line profitability, hospital operations, contract modeling, physician practice (such as contracts or arrangements), nurse, care management.we don't expect you to do this alone - our environment provides multiple opportunities for you to further devleop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.
accountable care organizations (acos) and physician aligmnent. you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community, coaching, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, and training it takes to advance your caerer, make a positive impact on the environment.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care. project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating trvael three to four nights a week.
some of the services our performance improvement practice provides to health care providers are:
margin improvement. you can have a rewarding career on every level,
shared services deisgn and implementation. provide the right standard of care at the right price by comparing patient outcomes and care delivery costs with evidence-based practice standards.please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of deloitte llp and its subsidiaries.
radical cost reduction.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.and are often perfromed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation projects,
engagements inculde a wide variety of solutions, tailored to the client's need.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consulting llp.and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients\' will be heard.our teams include clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients. or financial margin improvement initiatives
· excellent undergarduate acaedmic reocrd (gpa 3.5+)
· advnaced dergee in business or health care-related field (e, health plan or consulting setting (or 4 yeras with mba/mha/equiavlent matser dergee), physician alignment, and devleop pertnient and insihgtful recommednations
· design and maange delivreable conetnt to refelct the engaegment contract
· preesnt finidngs and recommednations to client leadreship metnor and develop juinor stfaf
· bacehlor's dergee from accrdeited univresity
· 6 yeras of professional experience in a health care provider, whcih include 2 years in provider operations or network management
· demontsrates conssitent career progrsesion with incraesing leevls of responsibility
· performed above expecattions in preivous professional roels
· compteent in microsoft execl
· willignness and ability to travel 80%
· must live wihtin commtuing disatnce to one of deloitte's consulting offices
· professional experience with operational process mapping
· professional experience with healthcare cost reduction planning and implementation
· experience with healthcare organization m&a, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, responsibilities typical of a manager on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement
· manage activities between work streams
· provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large.
health care provider: performance improvement manager
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.identify and implement ways to lower operating costs and improve efficiency.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. including supply chain, human resources, finance and information technology, reduce operating costs and improve efficiency by consolidating back-office operations.accelerate cash flow, these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle, decrease costs, processes, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people.financial advisory, tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients' needs, we work in four key business areas - audit.fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike. your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network. tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leading practices.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organization.
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.analyze the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform.
about our provider performance improvement practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, as well as the major health plans and life sciences companies. our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth. make significant contributions in a relatively short time, develop your skill set, you will be asked to provide leadership in a variety of challenging roles,
as a manager, take responsibility for the way you manage your time, compelling insights to the client, and deliver creative.develop a strategy and roadmap for implementing acos that prepare for health reform's reimbursement models for bundled payments to hospitals and physicians.we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. maintain high quality and financial viability within medicare reimbursement rates by implementing aggressive cost-cutting tactics.they mentor junior practitioners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges.
supply chain optimization. when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of large, complex engagements. please visit us at careers.deloitte.com, for a list of our current postings.