occupational therapy assistant / cota - innovative senior care
with an outstanding reputation in our field, we currently operate more than 550 seinor liivng and retirement commuinties across the naiton. holiday, and vision plans
• flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
• short and long-term disability and life insurance, dental, with additional income protection benfeits available through metlife
• 401(k) with company matching contributions
• employee assistance program
in addition to our traditional benefits package
• associate stock purchase plan (aspp) ? allows you to purchase common shares of broodkale stock at a discounted rate
• recognition award program
• pto extended sick leave bank
• carehere program - select communities with on-site clinics will offer free healthcare serivces, these include:
• generous paid time-off package that includes vacation, personal and sick days
• comprehensive menu of medical/prescription drug.tn 37215
must have an associates degree in occupational therapy and current tn state licensure to practice as an ota,
job title:occupational therapy assistant
related job titles:cota, nashville, 37215
job type: part time
pay range: doe - doe
number of openings: 1
part time outpatient occupational therapy assistant needed in nashville, ota
competitive salary/flexible schedule/401k/upscale retirement communities
the cumberland at greenhills
15 burton hills blvd. paid training,
how to apply:
how to apply for this exceptional opportunity, apply online: http://www.brookdaelliving.com please include job id in the subject line of your email apply.24834 location: 15 burton hills blvd.
job id: 24834
for more information, please contactimchelle harydat 877-843-1115 or send reusme firstname.lastname@example.org is the nation\'s laregst owenr and opeartor of seinor living communities throguhout theuinted statseand a leaidng natoinal proivder of senior-reltaed services, toady.coomr fax to 414-292-4816
as a full time isc therpaist? you will recieve a portoflio of imprsesive benefits desgined to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for your family.
brookdale senior living® communities provide active retirement living for thousands of residents, serving seniors and their families since 1978. you can be part of a team that integrates both proactive and reactive physical, occupational and speech therapy services to help our residents enhance their health and fitness and retain or improve their independence.no co-pays and no deductibles to meet!
• ongoing bonuses for employee referrals through our ?good people program?
• adoption benefits
• group legal coverage
• pathways to wellness program - a company paid wellness program offered to brookdale medical plan participants
• long term care insurance
• critical illness insurance
• reimbursement for continuing education courses
• tuition reimbursement program
eoe, pre-employment drug testing
innovative senior care, a trademark of american retirement corporation, a subsidiary of brookdale senior living.
innovative senior care provides rehabilitation, in house therapy and home health services to seniors and to residents in brookdale senior living communities.rehabilitation and skilled nursing, personalized assisted living, alzheimer\'s and dementia care,
our company is one of few national senior living providers that offer the full spectrum of senior living options, including independent living.each day, 600 residents in a variety of settings, more than 32, 000 brookdale associates serve over 53.our care3 wellness programs help minimize the effects of aging by providing treatments promoting functional independence, improving overall health and techniques for preventing pain and disability.
Ref: 889f3b3677 | 10 Jul 16:44