auto req id 8341br
position title field services engineer iii
- strong computer skills are essential.
11. attend training requirements and the handling as defined within global training procedures.
- customer serivce knowledge preferred having post sales support.
7. following all guide line related to safety at work.
- experienced personnel in dna sequencing & pcr instrument serivce experience over
job category sales
administrative and support services
country - state/province united states - new york
city field. fpr and fsr submission, escalation,
5. following all reporting responsibilities of rsd.
9. be actively involved in communicating with customer and service administrator to solve customer problem.
- open communication with sales and admin teams to handle customer issues.
- over 2 year\'s hands-on experience in field service of bio-anlytical instrument or related equipment.
- travel to local cities and foreign countries are required.
- proficient basic electronic knowledge and skill is required.
- achieving specified revenue targets satisfying customer from instrument reapir where we should aplpy proftiable laobr chrage and part prcie.updtaes, upgardes, repair and pm service,
1. proivde oniste installation of instrmuents.
4. receviing, scheudling, cloisng of service calls.customers and senior members of the organization are essential, colleagues,
- good communications skills-the ability to influence and work successfully with varied parties.
3. experience.physical count, returns, etc,
6. following all processes related to the handling of spare parts: ordering, car stock management, usage.
- bachelor\'s degree of bio-analytical chemistry (or related discipline) and a minimum of 2 years of experience in field service.
3. telephone support activities outside tac .
- maintain their technical competency level servicing new instrument and problems.bio-analytical methods and automation of equipment are a plus,
- knowledge of molecular techinques.
- customer service knowledge preferred having post sales support.
- intermediate level in english.qualifications / education.
8. interaction with customers to offer and close the sale of service contracts and other service products.
10. executing qualification & validation products at customer site.
major job challenges:
- satisfy customer expectation meeting reasonable response time.
2. calibrating our instruments for the customers use.