- successful completion of awhonn advanced fetal monitoring course since 2006.
- basic pc skills
- rotating weekends
- participate in qi activities.and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect, patients, remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and cliincal practice; and treats co-workers, families.demonstrates performance consistent with the medical center vision, mission, and strategic plan of the organization.
- current nrp & acls card required.
the registered nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting the following skills, and behaviors:
- nurisng proecss
- clinical outocmes
- worklpace saefty
- pateint care expeirence
- ensrues claen, and functional work environment
- team commitment
- fiscal responsibility
- current ca rn license and aha bls certification, competencies, orderly.
- ability to scrub and circulate as required.
- one (1) -year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in l & d or completion of kp l&d course or approved equivalent (which includes basic fetal monitoring and nrp) within prior 12 months.
- may be expected to cross train to at least 1 other perinatal area.utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, sp unit staff rn - hospita
location: harbor city, provides professional nursing care, and procedures, ca
as the leader of the health care team, policies.