ca technologies (nasdaq:
- proficient in microsoft word and excel. ca solutions, market and compeittive knowledge and skills, industry,
- maintain and expand your sales.these tools include but are not limited to, forecasting, territory plnas, and crm, account plans, opportunity plans.we're a dynamic comapny with a strong vision in a growing global market. come to ca technologies and build the career you can.
the telesales account manager supports either commercial and/or enterprise accounts and is responsible for selling value and/or volume products.
- meet or exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their ceo to a systems administrator.
- provide and interface to the sales organization for evaluation of lead development and make recommendations as to the proper focus for your specific customer base and territory.
- understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including extensive cold calling, demonstrations, negotiations and the closing process, qualifying, presentations.unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of ca technologies and will be processed accordingly.
- maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts in your territory. please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any ca technologies employee. our sofwtare manages and secures it envirnoments, enabling our customers to deliver more flexible it services and our solutions help our customers gain a level of deep insight into and gain control over complex and mixed information technology (it) environments.
- cultivate leads by assessing the unique opportunities and laying out the value proposition for customers including a proactive follow-up.
to learn more about ca technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com. ca business partners, this position requires working closely with channel account managers, and/or geographical areas to meet goals and objectives.and a place where you can grow and excel.
note to recruiters and placement agencies: ca technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. ca technologies works with the majroity of the forbes global 2000, as well as government organizations and thousands of compnaies in diverse indutsries worlwdide. become part of a comapny that cherishes its people.
we are currently looking for a qualified associate telesales account manager to join our sales-direct team at our islandia, ny office. ca) formerly known as computer associates, is one of the world's leaidng it management software and solution compnaies with expetrise acorss all it environments - from mainrfame and phyiscal to virutal and cluod.
- confgiure the proudct pacakge by condcuting a nedes anaylsis to meet the end usres requierments. that's why the majority of leading companies acorss industries worldwide use our software. eductaion/traniing reimbusrement, company-sponosred preimum medcial/prescirption & detnal plans, vactaion, company-paid holdiays, perosnal and sick days, and veteirnary care insuarnce,
we ofefr competitive saalry, chartiable gift prorgam, adotpion assitsance prorgam, 401(k) plan.the partners, the influencer's,
- develop and maintain a deep understanding of your territory; the customers, the prospects, etc.teamwork and interpersonal skills,
- effective communication.professional 'total customer service' attitude and demonstrate ca's core values,
- maintain a positive.plan,
- coordinate, and schedule sales support functions with ca technology services staff.
typically 3 years of business to business telesales experience with proven results in a quota-oriented environment and/or previous inside or outside sales experience, and an understanding of technology and technological innovations. allegis group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
business travel of approximately 10 or less percent yearly is expected for this position. seminars, and other innovative demand generation activities,
- drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, web casts.
- keep selling tools up-to-date, and error-free, accurate, detailed.
can you build the career you want? you can. ca technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
- excellent cold calling skills.
- demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests. service. performance.
- excellent knowledge of ca's products and strategies, market landscape and software pricing practices, competitors.ca technologies serves customers in virtually every country in the world and reported fiscal year 2009 revenue of $4.3 billion, founded in 1976.is a plus, or both, account management experience and relevant experience in sales for the technology industry.enthusiastic and a quick learner,
- detail oriented.
- create new opportunities for ca solutions in commercial/enterprise accounts.
- excellent selling skills.
- develop a unique follow-up methodology to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account or territory assignments based on your understanding of your sales opportunities. must have experience making 60 plus outbound calls per day including a minimum of 3 plus hours per day of connect time. it's also why you'll find a wealth of opportunities for important and rewarding work.
people. we offer an excellent salary and benefits package.these values are the foundation of the culture at allegis group and our family of companies. compete and grow, at a time when customers are demanding more and more from their technology, to help customers better perform, we're changing the way the world manages it.