. may provide backup to branch manager in their absence.and telemarketing programs as required, participates in corporate promotional campaigns, direct mail.responsible for the sale of bank proudcts to custmoers and prospects, by actively soliciting and opening new accounts, including all dda products and consumer loan products.
. acts as a mentor and trainer for otehr personal bankers within an office or region.
physical demands: reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. abiilty to represent the organziation in a professional and positive manner.insurance products, may also sell brokerage accounts, mortgage, and smlal business accounts, depending on the level of banker.
compliance: uphold the bank\'s philosophy and all policies by maintianing appropriate controls to assure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of our organization. personal banker i-eau claire pick n\'save east
location: wisconsin-eau claire
equal opportunity employer
the employment policy of associated banc-corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (\"associated\") provides equal opportunity to all persons. our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.abiilty to write corresopndence. complies with credit policies.
trained and able to back up tellers when needed.
. may be required to obtain a series 6 and 63 licenses.expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all custmoers in a positive manner. in addition to achieving individual goals, works as part of a branch team in attaining bank goals, striving to improve the profitability of the bank.
preferred education: bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.based upon both job expectations and level of knowledge and experience, may be asked to complete additional educational traniing.
analyze: ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
9. develops and maintains customer relationships and recognizes referral opportunities throguhout trust, business banking, and otehr retail departments, private banking.and maitnain the registration requirements as directed by the s, must submit required inforamtion to meet registry requirements, obtain a unique identifier.and sit and talk or hear, colleagues are regularly required to stand, walk.
. maintain sufficient profiicency in teller operations to perform related transactions like inquiries and new account posting.
6. prepare all documents and paper work, assist customers with signing documents necessary to complete transactions, receive initial deposits and/or transfer funds from exitsing accounts or prepares sight draft to obtain funds.self-reliant, convincing, fax, positive, approachable, diligent, credible, etc, adding machine, including computer terminals, effective closer, persuasive, copier, initiator, results-oriented, pc\'s,
completed or enrolled in achieving excellence curriculum
completed or enrolled in developing excellence for personal banker certification
attributes: independent, confident/secure, strong time management sklils
skills: machine: ability to operate equipment necessary to complete the duties listed above.may perform some saels coaching activities for the office, both for personal bankers and tellers (referral coaching).
operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws.
8. supports retail business development goals through effective calling efforts on potential and existing customers; identifies business needs and corresponding saels opportunities bank-wide.
establish a full-relationship with customers, personally committing to consistently exceed customer expectations every time; everywhere, by being able to meet a broad range of financial service needs and consistently pursues 100% of each customers business. subtract, common fracitons, and decmials, and diivde in all untis of meausre,
matheamtical sklils: ability to add, usnig whloe numebrs, mulitply.
3. sells bank products to new and existing customers, usnig the estabilshed comapny sales proecss whlie maintaining sales and procdeural proficiency in all serivces offreed at the bank.ability to effecitvely preesnt information in one-on-one and small gruop situtaions to outisde conatcts, customers and other emplyoees of the organization. correspondence cousres, or colelge and techincal scohol classes, this training may inculde in-hosue or outisde semniars.chereful, and couretous demaenor throughout the day,
b. the interpresonal skills necessary to make a good fisrt imprsesion, realte to and empahtize with other pepole, and maintain a friendly.
7. analyzes pertinent financial and credit data; originates loans and interviews applicants; has authority to approve loans within signing authority levels; recommends loans for denial. a.f.e act.
education and experience:
minimum education: high school diploma or equivalent is required; post-secondary education is a plus.or reach, reach with hands and arms; the colleague is occasionally required to stoop, or feel objects, kneel, handle, the colleague is frequently required to use hands to finger.
as a valued colleague of associated bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. if the office does not have an assistant manager, the personal banker may act as manager in the bank manager\'s absence.and make a difference for the communities we serve, we believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision.
environmental conditions: reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
vision requirements: accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.complies with lending authority and consistently adheres to credit policy and procedures.ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential, we support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly.
. provide assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer\'s best interests are our number one priority.
key result areas
- direct sales (100%)
1. identify needs and refer customers to business select partners within and across lines of business who can best meet those needs.performing routine functions in preparation of the start or end of day\'s activities including atm balancing and/or servicing, opening or closing of retail bank.
11. participates in community and business functions/group to ensure a positive image for the bank within their market place.
c. need to work flexible hours - mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours.
contacts: customers and potential customers, bank personnel.performs joint calls to further develop relationships.
minimum experience: 1-3 years sales and/or financial industry experience including deposit and consumer lending.sedentary work: lifting a max of 30 lbs.consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. to deliver a great customer experience, and complete sales,
4. assesses customer needs and recommends bank products by using specific examples of product benefits.
5. opens accounts, and resolves related account problems to ensure customer satisfaction, answers customer questions, verifies and processes changes to existing accounts.
10. assists the branch manager in the sales training and development of other office staff.
12. performs other related duties as assigned.everywhere, completing the sale, every time, personally committing to consistently exceed customer expectations, presenting solutions through product benefits,
2. ensures positive public perception by extending a warm welcome to existing or potential customers, and nurturing relationships, overcoming resistance, and identifying their needs.percentages, and proportions to practical situations, ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios.may assume additional responsibilities,
as appropriate, including:
.supports the attainment of the banking office sales goals by personal selling and cross-selling.
communication and language:
ability to communicate effectively with customers and others within the work environment. help prepare reports and sales aids.