title: alerts health care team or member when results are listed as complete.
- informs providers or staff of memebrs needing immediate attention.
- high school diploma or equivalent
- proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.verifies the status of laboratory results,
- upon request.verifies that pharmacy orders have been placed in healthconnect,
- upon request.as appropriate, and retunring telephone calls as directed; taking messages and forwarding calls,
- facilitates the needs of the members by scheduling appointments at the request of members and providers in accordance w/ established protocol; infomring members of appointment date(s); giving appropriate pre-appointment instructions; receiving, screening.and other behaviors as appropriate, apologizing for delays in service,
- welcomes members by addressing members by name and may provide general information or referring to appropriate staff.brings unusual situations to the attention of the appropriate staff.
- knowledge of medcial terminology preferred.
- demonstrates a working knowledge of health plan coverage types, for example (but not limited to) traditional & deductible products w/in 6 months of employment.including receiving funds from pateints/members; compelting reciepts; proeprly positng transcations; informing patients/members of avaialble payemnt/medical finacnial assitsance; retreiving, and returning the chnage fund,
- conudcts monteary transactions in accordance w/ established policies and guidelines, reconciling.
- 1 year of reception experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- initiates and processes paperwork related to the member visit, as appropriate.
- current bls certification preferred.and initiating and completing appropriate forms as needed,
- assists patients/members, w/ explaining specific member benefits and copays/applicable fees, when appropriate.registering, receptionist sh-oc
location: silver spring, and assisting patients/members, md
ensures interaction w/ patient/member constitutes a professional and satisfying customer experience through welcoming engagement.
- registers patients/members including verifying eligibility; updating demographic information, ethnicity and language preference; identifying fyis and special features; coordinating appropriate assistance, creating new accounts and coverages, including race, and performing other functions in healthconnect as indicated by business needs.
- 1 year of customer service in an office setting required.as appropriate,
- performs other related duties.
- orders and maintains supplies for the reception area.