principal solutions architectapply
apollo group, inc.
a passion for technology and a passion for solving busniess problems.
10. leads techincal presentations, deisgn work performed or to be performed, methods, industry trends and up-and-coming technology, addressing varoius topics including but not limited to technology in general, technical standards and best practices, techniques, etc.through the recruitment and retention of a competitive diverse workforce, we can leverage our diversity and better understand our customers\' needs as well as enhance the communities we serve.
proven expeirence in driving end-to-end architectures combining most of the disciplines above and working and leading with cross functional team in design, implementation, launch and one or two revisions of an enterprise-class solution.
note: the primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. you\'ll find a dynamic workplace that offers opportunities every day to grow personally and professionally over the long term, with a job in it with the aplolo group.lifleong leanring requires an institution dedicated solely to the eductaion of working adluts.
it is the objective of aplolo to provide eqaul opporutnity for emplyoment. review and approval of analysis,
4. leadership in efforts involving strong technical expertise, problem analysis and uncovering requirements, design and other work performed by otehrs, with responsibilities that may include setting goals and developing strategies, leading build/buy decisions and vendor selection efforts, developing and tracking roadmaps and plans.the principal soluitons architect will have a “full-stackℍ view of the technology, from software down to bare metal. including developing and documenting technical standards and best practices and enforcing such standards and best practices through appropriate processes (e,
3. design governance leadership.learn more abuot the many jobs in it with the apollo group today., is a leading provider of hihger education. dr, in 1981.we are committed to providing individuals with quality educational opportunities that enable them to transform their lives, at the apollo group.we have a global network of subsidiaries that include university of phoneix, inc, aptimus, apollo global.incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below.
strength in educating and coaching less senior technical staff.
diversity and inclusion
enrollment advisor hiring event
military enrollment advisor hiring event
apollo group, inc.with the ability to deliver and receive constructive criticism, to accept somebody else’s idea when it’s better, )
∂ strong intellectual honesty, and disagree in a constructive fashion.
5. ensures design governance across projects, applications and infrastructure.we believe diversity strengthens our competitive advantage, at apollo.color, disability or perceived disability, veteran status, age, state or local law, genetic information, religion, we embrace and celebrate the unique qualities of our employees including race, sexual orientation, gender, national origin or any other category protected by federal, ethnicity.
∂ paas/saas implementation experience using salesforce.com and google apps.az
apollo group has enjoyed continual growth in stuednt enrollments as well as building a strong financial record by having more than doubled its total enrollments and revenues between 2001 and 2005. insight schools, olympus high school and western international university, institute for professional development, meritus university, college for financial planning.by keeping with these principles apollo will successfully meet its corporate goals.there are two positions available: one will be located in phoenix and the other can be located either in phoenix or the bay area (san francisco / san jose).flowcharting) and the ability to create effective diagrams and design documentation, e/r diagrams, g, uml.
• understanding of technical modeling appraoches (e.driving completion of successful meetings, and negotiation skills, conflict resolution,
2. oversight of design implementation, providing assurance that key requirements are preserved and that gaps are understood and communicated to stakeholders as appropriate.are sought after for their leadership and expertise not just within the company, but across the industry. color, gender, state or local law, age, we prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, national origin or any other category protected by federal, veteran status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or perceived disability., is a leading provider of higher education. to continue providing unparalleled educational opportunities to our stuednts, we need the best and brightest it professionals to join our team. incumbants contributions and innovations will result in substantial, and direct revenue and cost savings to the company overall.
this position is a role model of architecture not only to the company, but also to the industry at large. must be able to engage the business on its own terms, and must be able to engage technical teams across different technical disciplines on their terms as well.and its subsidiary companies (hereafter, \'apollo\') are committed to being equal emplyoment opportunity and affirmative action emplyoers.reliability & secruity, scalability,
• understanding of web application perfomrance.
• knowledge of virtualization technloogies like vmware.
sensitivity to interpersonal, organizational and political challenges, and an understanding of how to navigate them effectively.
ability to understand and analyze business problems, and a strong inclination to achieve such understanding beofre desinging soluitons.
6. accoutnable for design intergity for solutions delievred in prodcution to the business, stuednts and facluty.sturts, exjts, frnot-end technologies & tolos (jsp,
• profiicency in various java framweorks, hibenrate, spirng, jqeury, serlvets, ajax, etc, librraies, javacsript.apollo is gudied by the prinicple of equal opportunity and resepct for others.
• amzaon aws and ec2 proejct experience.was foudned in 1973 in resopnse to a graudal shfit in higher education demogarphics from a student popualtion domianted by yotuh to one in whcih approxmiately half the students are adults and over 80 perecnt of whom work full-time.
oepn minddeness and curisoity about alterantive technical approaches, proudcts and platofrms.az
sr, secruity (infsoec) engnieer - phoenix.beleived -- and evnets prvoed him rihgt -- that lifleong employment with a signle empolyer wolud be repalced by lifelong learning and employment with a vareity of employers, apollo\'s foudner, john spelring.redudnancy and falut-tolearnce; performance and load balacning; moniotring and diagnsotics and security, ” including availability,
general understanding of issues surrounding “designing for the data center., retrospectives and lessons learned.our subsidiaries provide programs that are up-to-date and relevant to our students and to an evolving world, today.such as software architecture, network architecture,
knowledge skills & abilities
a strong foundation and/or professional expertise in one or more architecture disciplines, database architecture or storage architecture.
9. participation in leadership meetings and councils, both technical and nontechnical.
the ability to lead through influence.
11. performs other duties as assigned or apparent.equal access and consideration, fair treatment, and recognition for contributions,
apollo is committed to the principles of tolerance and respect.this position also leads product and software design development, ensures design governance across projects, applications and infrastructure.audits) and training, g, reviews.compensation, and promotion on the basis of job-related qualifications, training,
apollo makes decisions relative to employment.
strong oral and written communications skills. college for financial planning, insight schools, meritus university, institute for professional development, olympus high school and western international university.az
software developer ii - phoenix, network security engineer - phoenix, az
senior oracle databse administrator 4394 - phoenix, az
senior software developer - phoenix, az
senior oracle databse administrator apps 4393 - phoenix, az
senior sharepoint developer - phoenix, az
watch our jobs
sign up here for job alerts and apollo group communications.through its subsidiaries, and western international university, has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult, the college for financial planning, the university of phoenix (including university of phoenix online), the institute for professional development.
equal employment opportunity statement
apollo group, inc. aptimus, apollo global, we have a global network of subsidiaries that include university of phoenix, inc.
apollo group - the parent company of university of phoenix - is currently looking a principal solutions architect to join our product strategy & development team.
• experience implementing service oriented architectures (soa) using soap and/or restful apis.this generally requires the ability to work both “in the large” and “in the small” (e.
8. documentation and analysis of existing designs.apollo\'s philosophy is based on the recognition of and value for the unique attribute brought to apollo by each person.
• 8+ years of experience in software development, progressively from software engineering to architecture
• strong knowledge & experience in all solutions architecture disciplines.
familiarity with technical modeling approaches (e.the protected groups set forth in this policy are broader than what is covered by our affirmative action plan.
1. document technical designs that properly support and balance sometimes competing business requirements.
• understanding of issues surrounding availability, redundancy and fault-tolerance; performance and load balancing; monitoring; diagnostics and security
• ability to lead through influence. all management personnel are accountable and share in the responsibility for adherence to the policy. inc,
apollo group.& cloud-computing platforms, hdfs, hadoop,
• content management systems (jcr, apache jackrabbit, apache sling & day cq5)
• understanding of message-oriented middleware products (oracle aq, active mq, apache camel) and application security design
• understanding of open source technologies including lucene, cassandra, solr.cassandra, hadoop, )
• knowledge of agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced scrum environment
• understanding of open source technologies including lucene, solr, hdfs, & cloud-computing platforms.john sperling founded apollo group to reach out to working adults and offer them lifelong learning through an institution dedicated to their education. 1994 with a price of $0.72 per share (adjusted for stock splits), apollo group, looking to continue the growth, completed its initial public offering on december 6.this includes not only a general understanding of different layers of the stack, but also a more specific understanding of the logical and physical environments that fall under the principal solutions architect\'s area of responsibility.inc,
today, apollo group.az
peoplesoft developer ii - phoenix,
database administrator intern 4824 - phoenix, az
software engineering manager - phoenix, az
7. leads product and software design development.incumbant exhibits role model behavior in engineering excellence, has a respected portfolio of patents and published works. uml, e/r diagrams, g, flowcharting) and the ability to create effective diagrams and design documentation.the principal solutions architect must be able to quickly establish technical credibility with technical teams. specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents’ performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents’ immediate supervisor or manager.must be able to provide technical leadership to software developers, g.
• ability to understand and analyze business problems, and a strong inclination to achieve such understanding before designing solutions.
ability to identify and challenge assumptions.