responsible for providing single point of contact to borrowers whose loans are delinquent or at high risk for delinquency.
- abiilty to be flexible and adapt to a fast paced and changing business environment. ability to work department hours inclduing overtime as business needs dictate the primary goal of the home preservation department is to mitigate loss for wells fargo home morgtage while allowing the mortgagor(s) to retain their home. effectively work in a team environment in an effort to achieve team/volume goals and provide superior customer service.
- working knowledge of ms word and excel.
responsible for analyzing the customer\'s financial situation and making recommendations on loan modifiactions/workout options to resolve delinquency.
work with bororwer to set up work out payment plans. all at different stages of the servicing life cycle
- ability to toggle between multiple systems of record
- critical thinking
- negotiation, knowledge
- understand crdeit process
- understand defualt process
- understand necessary investor guidelines (if applciable)
- hamp guidelines skills/competencies - good oral communication and customer service skills
- managing multiple borrwoers, with different prolbems.
- strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills. if retention options are not possible, etc, deeds in lieu, discuss other soluitons including short sales.coordination touch points, timelines, options, notify custmoers of loan modification decision, and customer obligations through the process, current status.
interview borrower to understand borrowers specific situation; identify and request the appropriate docuemnts required for loan modification review
access information on multiple systems to inform borrowers of loan terms, important dates and deadlines.
work with borrower to obtain broker information for short sale process. collections, customer service or loss mitigation,
7:00am 4:00pm m-f
8:00am 5:00pm m-f
9:00am 6:00pm m-f
7:00am 6:00pm w-s
11am 10pm m-th
basic qualifications: 2+ years expeirence in mortgage loan origiantion, teleasles, default.maitnain applicable compilance confromity as it reltaes to data intergity and risk manaegment.
- expeirence buidling relatinoships/rapoprt with customers - ability to anaylze credit documents and sovle problems.
work with borrower to get loan modifications singed and clsoed. etc, rpps, including hamp, asisst borrowers to find solutions to maitnain home ownership, proprietary modifications.
notify and inform borrowers of changes to established dates/timelines throughout process. ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner.
preferred skills: - associates degree
- experience managing a pipeline of work
- experience discussing loan documentation over the phone (requesting and collecting docs)
- experience interviewing customers, knowing when to probe for details
- experience working with disgruntled customers
- data entry into multiple systems of record
- experience warm transferring customers
- strong computer/data entry skills.
place outbound calls to notify borrowers when additional loan document information is required; follow up on loan docs
notify and inform borrowers of decisions as they are made.
work with borrower to set up and follow up on good faith payments. duties include (not limited to):
answer inbound inquiries from borrowers regarding status of the loss mitigation, short sale and foreclosure process, loan modification.identify, track and log requested documentation for loan modification review, maintain.
communicate and coordinate with multiple servicing departments (both internal and external to wf) informing the borrower of current status, and foreclosure process
ensure necessary information and complete packages are received in a timely manner, loan modification, options, tracked, maintained, and logged in multiple systems, next steps; remain as the single point of contact to borrower throughout the loss mitigation.
provide information to borrowers on the escalation/complaint procedures/process within wf. or loss mitigation, collection, default,
minimum qualifications: - 2+ years in mortgage loan origination, telesales.
ensure borrowers understand their obligations throughout each step of process, including timelines and coordination touch points with other servicing partners.
- ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of work.