mba sap learning services senior consultant
job id gbs-0434193 job type full-time regular
work country usa posted 14-sep-2011
work city - any, job area consulting & services
travel no travel job category consultant
business unit conserv job role package solution consultant
job role skillset graduate entry
commissionable/sales-incentive jobs only no
join a leader. not an account management or business development role, this is a hands-on delivery role.
the sap learning services senior consultant is responsible for successful development and delivery of learning deliverables related to sap end-user traniing. we also have to infuse intelligence into our systems and ways of working.
the sap learning services senior consultant manages relationships with client training counterparts in complex environments. a prior consulting background with knowledge of and experience in learning strategy, and delivery is preferred, development.boston,
additional required qualifications:
reside within 50 miles or less - of one of the following cities: atlanta, los angeles, chicago, you also need to submit your resume and online profile through our employment web site at www.ibm.com/start/consulting/grads, dallas, new york metro area, minneapolis, philadelphia, charlotte, houston, and dc metro area
in addition to submitting your resume through the career office process, san francisco.our gbs consultants help our clients achieve a competitive advantage by framing industry opportunities and challenges into specific strategic options; formulating actionable strategies that intersect business and technology; and accelerating implementation through tailored operations and change programs.ibm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
english: basic knowledge
at least 3 years experience in consulting, internal consulting and/or related work experience
at least 6 months experience in pursuing your mba, ma or ms degree
at least 3 years experience in the communications industry - (media and entertainment, telecom, utilities)
at least 3 years experience in the distribution industry - (customer package goods, pharmaceutical, retail, travel and transportation)
at least 3 years experience in the financial services industry - (banking, financial markets, insurance)
at least 3 years experience in the industrial industry - (aerospace and defense, automotive, chemicals and petroleum, electronics)
at least 3 years experience in small/medium business (mid-markets)
english : intermediate
to be an official applicant to ibm, you must submit a resume and online application.
what do we look for in a successful consultant at ibm?
- self-starter with a passion for client service and solving complex business issues.we are all connected - economically, with new levels of global integartion, technolgoically and socailly.successfully usnig mulitple vebral and non-vebral behaivors to delvier a compleling and enggaing resopnse,
- powreful communciation sklils.
- demontsrated leadreship sklils, even beoynd iniital scpoe of responisbility, progrsesion in leadreship roels & responsbiilities with willignness to reaidly and volunatrily take ownesrhip of hihgly challneging takss and prolbems.hanldes training logitsics, and delviers training using the appropriate instructional design method, the consultant develops training courses.or send to any ibm company location, please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, ibm employees.that kind of brand equity makes a statement and opens doors - giving you a platform to make a real impact while helping to build a smarter planet. this role uses in-depth consulting skills, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client\'s business processes in order to achieve client expected business results, business knowledge.
ibm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. and our clients are looking to ibm to help make this happen.experience in developing and delivering learning solutions on enterprise resource planning (erp) or other technology implementation projects is desirable.
- ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus despite conflicting demands.
- excellent interpersonal and teaming skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to exceed clients\' expectations.
ibm global business services (gbs) provides consulting services and develops innovative solutions for our clients\' vital business and technical issues.
ibm global business services (gbs) is the world's largest business consultancy with operations in 160 countries across 17 industries. resumes submitted remain active for six months.consult with us. but being connected is not sufficient.
to all recruitment agencies: ibm only accepts resumes from agencies on our approved agency list. coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view,
- a passion for innovative ideas.
- ability to defend ideas/points of view to clients, team members and business leaders.help build a smarter planet along the way.genetics, age, national origin, or veteran status, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, disability, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, color, gender.performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of solution alternatives, while defining issues/hypotheses,
- aptitude to thrive in an intense team atmosphere.