6. record and file data relating to each visit per instructions.
commnuicate with and train other employees.
supervise the associates to enusre that they comlpete their task(s) with acceptable quality and timeliness to exceed the customer?s expectations and to ensure prpoer repotring of the task status or compeltion.goo-gone), e.
14. distribute work schedules to reps as needed.standard calculator,
operate a computer, and telephone, internet.
16. regualrly reviews and produces multiple reports to gauge and reoprt his / her progress to ensure the brnach is on track toward the attainment of its financial and service goals. train, and retain sufficient representatives to complete the varied tasks assigned, hire,
3. establish and maintain recruiting sources; recruit.
audit the work of representatives pursuant to the individual terms negotiated with the customer for each assignment.
13. safely operate hand / power tools to complete the customers? requests.
4. merchandise the customer?s product at third-party sites as instructed by the customer. shortfalls of achievement will regularly require the authoring of specific action plans toward getting the brnach back on track.minimum of 3 years of related expeirence.
be responsible to function often as a representative in special proejcts to ensure all projects assigned to the branch meet targeted service levels and financial goals.customer, and provide them with sufficient quality training to complete the task(s) at hand utilizing a combination of company, and incubment produced training materials, flexible workforce through sourcing networks established,
carry out various initiatives as directed by the branch managers such as: attract a quality, properly hire them into the organization.
to submit an application for this position, please click on the submit button.and special projects assigned to the branch,
2. working with the branch mangaer, the incumbent ensures that enough representatives are employed and trained to exeucte both regular cycled work.document activities completed on reports as directed.
11. interact with store personnel and their customers in a professional and courteous manner.shortfalls of achievement will regularly require the authoring of specific action plans toward getting the branch back on track.tobacco industry experience also preferred.
5. complete detailed auidts of the customer?s work and merchandise at third-party sites. college degree and some management experience preferred. or equivalent, e.d.
incumbent must have access to a personal vehicle for the purpose of commuting between scheduled stores; as many as twelve per day. incumbent should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a customer relations position relevant to the business operations performed in a wis field office.
work alone with minimal direct supervision.ability to complete these tasks fall within varied but specific timelines and deadlines. and members of wis? customer supoprt center in san diego, occasional communication is also reqiured with the client, the account management department.employee relations and fair employment practices, in addition, the incumbent must have general knowledgeable of company policy.document findings on reports as directed.
normally requires a high scohol dipolma, g.the account management department, occasional communication is also required with the client, and members of wis? customer support center in san diego.financial statements, knowledgeable in team building, applicable labor and fair employment laws, employee performance management, customer contact / service, and sales and personal computer operations, geogrpahical sperad experience.indiaanpolis and s.
7. enetr data collceted from daliy viists into wis? intercative vocie resopnse sytsem (ivr) or wis? web baesd reporting.
reqiures a high school diploma, g.and inteprret numebrs, subrtact, diivde,
add, mulitply.hevay logitsical work is required in scheudling and rouitng to support this goal.complete proejct audits and report feebdack to the branch mangaer.only thsoe applciants selceted for an intevriew will be contcated.
communicate freqeuntly and regularly with the incumbent?s team and with the branch manager to ensure proper coordniation of the projects completion proecss.
10. execute viists to each loctaion in a tiemly manner per the schdeule proivded.devleop individual reps skills to meet and maintain the customers? expectations.must have a masonry drill bit and some type of cleaner (i, in addition.supplies own tools. audits must be thoroughly completed per published guidelines; recorded and communicated in sufficient time to exceed deadline commitments. and retain sufficient representatives to complete the varied tasks assigned, must be able to establish and maintain recruiting sources; recruit, hire, train.and financial goals, personnel levels,
17. responsible to often function / fill-in as a regular representative in special projects to ensure all projects assigned to the branch meet targeted service.when required will have rjr spare parts and label binders / books.
12. operate a personal vehicle on company business in a safe and lawful manner.and incumbent produced training materials, customer, and provide them with sufficient quality training to complete the task(s) at hand utilizing a combination of company,
manage selective projects and carry out various initiatives as directed by the branch managers such as: attract a quality flexible workforce through sourcing networks established, properly hire them into the organization.
we are eeo/aa employer.
as a team lead you will:
safely operate hand / power tools to complete the customers? requests
work with the branch manager to ensure that enough representatives are employed and trained to execute both regular cycled work and special projects assigned to the branch.
review and produce multiple reports regularly to gauge and report his / her progress to ensure the branch is on track toward the attainment of its financial and service goals.
15. frequently and regularly communicate with the incumbent?s team and with the branch manager to ensure proper coordination of the projects completion process. a motor vehicle record (mvr) check will be run prior to employment.or equivalent, e.d. heavy logistical work is required in scheduling and routing to support this goal.
9. assist the branch manager with administrative and communication duties as required.indiana state:indiana
job id:2641 category:entry level management
duration:part time - hourly date posted:8/23/2011
do you want an exciting and rewarding position working for a company that rewards great performance, and gives you the opportunity to advance and offers great wages?
wis international is a data collection and merchandising business that is growing and currently has an opening for a team lead, treats you with respect.must be computer literate and able to use word-processing, spreadsheets, and windows-based applications.
8. supervise associates to ensure that they complete their task(s) with acceptable quality and timeliness to exceed the customer?s expectations and to ensure proper reporting of the task status or completion.college degree preferred.
assist in the recruiting and training efforts of the branch. physical asset control and auditing is required as well as distribution and control of client assets.and small hacksaw, tape measure, screwdriver set, drill bit set, hammer, must have the following tools: drill, pliers, plastic scraper.must be highly knowledgeable about the technical nature of the product delivery and reporting systems and have a thorough knowledge of the process.
safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.sufficient insurance coverage for said vehicle must be maintained as well as a valid driver?s license.
must be able to:
clearly and concisely communicate in both written and verbal forms.incumbent must have and keep a clean driving record that meets or exceeds the standards set for drivers in the wis human resources policy manual. completion of these tasks falls within varied but specific timelines and deadlines.
Ref: b22b0d5699 | 8 Sep 06:56