requisition id 99669br
job title residential home improvement outside sales professional
business home services - sears home improvement products
state or province/city ky louisville
requisition type non-exempt
job description sears home improvement products, a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field with product lines that include; hvac heating and cooling products, custom vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding cabinet refacing & kitchen remodeling, roofing ,doors, flooring, bath remodeling and garage doors.
7. quality products! sears is a trusted name for many home services needs.
4. must be computer proficient.who are the best of the best,
we want goal oriented people.fuel reimbursement for traveling
3. includes a company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement.
7. candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
2. must have valid driver\'s license and carry reqiured level of automobile insurance.experience is preferred, we will train, but if you are exceptional.
8. a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.we offer a one-on-one approach to develop your talent.including trip awards and outings
responsibilities/skills/experience requirements responsibilities / skills / experience requirements:
1, saels productivity incentive bonuses.
3. this position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. 60 days paid training
5. this selilng approach allows the proejct consultant, to professionally display how these products can add value and improve their existing products.
8. income opportunity! sears offers; excellent career opportunities and high earning potential, highly competitive commission rates; monthly bonus opportunity, and referral incentives.products, our vision! sears holdings is committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services, and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships.homeowners have been choosing sears for top-of-the-line products and expert service for over 100 years and they continue to choose us today.structured new hire training
4. the sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few, sears offers industry leading benefits, which include mileage reimbursement, pre-qualfiied leads.proejct consutlants that have experience with in-home saels presentations and are capbale of cloisng, speciifcally.
4. manaegment stlye! the majroity of our mangaers have been proomted from wihtin and are fomrer project consultants; they\'ve done your job and know how to help. each lead is qualified & confrimed 24 horus in advnace of the sales presetnation to proivde an optmial selling atmopshere.addiitonal days may be required baesd on voulme and seasoanlity, in addtiion to the flexiiblity to work aftenroon, eveinng and weeeknd horus.
the sales project consultant is an outside sales position, which provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that sears home improvement products offers.
why candidates choose sears:
2. upward mobility! sears home improvement is a growing, changing company with career opportunities available all across the nation. we are looking for project consultants. weekly sales meetings, field training and coaching, training and development! sears offer structured & detailed training provided on our 10 step selling process, product specific training.
6. state of the art marketing! we have a talented team of associates focused on maximizing our marketing efforts to the fullest. the sales project consultant uses a laptop with leading -edge proprietary software to provide an interactive presentation to the consumer in the convenience of their own home. scheduled, each customer appointment is pre-set, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit.
6. ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
5. must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes saturdays.
what can sears offer you:
years experience 0 - 1 years experience
preferred minimum education high school / ged
travel requirements extensive (50-75%). all of our sales project consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. we have a promote within philosophy â?\" over 80% of our sales department was promoted from within the sears organization!
3. and technical product knowledge which has proven success in developing professional and successful sears home improvement project consultants, the sales project consultant position offers a new hire 60 days of paid training while learning the company\'s ten-step selling process, laptop presentation software, furthermore.flex-time or part-time schedules
5. culture! we are a high energy team, comprised of outgoing passionate people committed to being successful both personally and professionally.